§4§

Duncan and Isadora walked into the lunchroom, waiting for Renesmee near the door.

"Oh, Baudelaires!" Carmelita calls, "There an empty seat at my table!"

Duncan sees the Baudelaire siblings in the middle of the lunchroom, looking for a place to sit, "but no cake sniffers are allowed here!" She remarks.

"Cake Sniffing Orphans in the orphan shack!" Carmelita chanted before Duncan stepped in front of the Baudelaire's. "Oh, leave them alone, Carmelita!" Duncan cried, "you're the cake sniffer, and nobody in their right mind would want to sit near you!" Duncan turned to the Baudelaire's, "Come on, there's room at our table."

Isadora followed them, and when she went to sit down, Duncan whispers in her ear, "I'm going to go look for Rene." And he walked away.

~~~

Renesmee groaned, placing a bony hand on her head, she looked up, seeing she was still in the broom closet, and she tried to think back, to what happened, only to realize she didn't know.

She stood up, groaning, holding her side, as pain erupted around her ribs. She walked over to the door, turning the knob, only to realize that it was stuck.

"Hello? Can anyone help me?" Renesmee called, slamming her shoulder into the door, only to groan at a burst of pain at her ribs. "Hello?" She cried.

"Rene?" Duncan's angelic voice rang out from the other side.

"Oh thank Louise!" Renesmee breathed. "Duncan, I'm stuck in the closet!"

Duncan looked down, to see a chair under the doorknob, and he pulls it out, tossing it to the side. "Renesmee, stand back." He warned.

Renesmee backed up, and Duncan burst into the room. "Duncan!" She exclaimed, rushing to hug the young boy, wincing lightly at the exploding pain in her ribs. She knew they were bruised. Duncan wrapped his arms around the fragile girl's waist.

"What happened, Rene?" He questioned, concern piercing his voice.

"I..dont know-" She gasps, remembering what happened. "Carmelita! She stole my great grandmother's necklace!"

"Oh no! Don't worry, we'll get back" Duncan was mad at Carmelita for doing that.

Renesmee sighed softly, burying her head into Duncan's shoulder.

"Do you want to go to lunch?" Duncan questioned.

Renesmee nodded, still clinging to the taller boy.

And so, with the help of Duncan, they went off to lunch.

~~~

Isdora looked over to see a frightened, and battered Renesmee. "Oh my Lanta!" She exclaimed, rushing up to get to the petite girl.

"Careful." Duncan warned, as he helped her sit down. "Carmelita did this, yes shes okay, and no, we need a plan." He said, which caused Renesmee to raise an eyebrow.

"I didnt even say anything...how'd you know I was gonna ask about that??" Isadora asked.

Duncan shrugged, "I just did." The two laugh, and Renesmee just shakes her head.

"You two are dorks." Renesmee commented, and they all laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's the fourth chapter, hope you all enjoyed it, sorry it took so long to publish. Have a wonderful day!

~ Author