§2§

Renesmee walked outside, kicking a rock.
"Cake sniffing orphans in the broom closet!" Carmelita's chant signaling that she wasn't far away.

Renesmee sighed. "Why does this have to be my life?" She mumbled.
She opened the door to the orphan shack, to see 3 kids stand on the hay barrel, one was a girl who was holding a baby, and the other was a boy.

"Um, hello?" She asked, staring at the 3 kids.
The boy heard her voice and stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh, hello. I'm Baudelaire, and this is my brother Klaus, and my little sister Sunny." Violet said.
Renesmee nodded, "I'm Renesmee." She said.

Klaus was still staring at her, and she finally took notice. "Um, not to be rude but why are you staring at me?" She asked.
Klaus blushed a deep red, "Oh, you just look fimilar." He said.

Renesmee nodded, "Um, do you realized this is am orphan shack right?" She said.
"Yeah, we're orphans, our parents died in a mysterious fire." Violet said.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I have to go." She said before running away.

She ran right to vice Nero's office, and barged in.
"Orphan!" He shrieked, clutching his heart.

"Vice principal Nero, am I staying in the orphan shack with the new orphans?" She asked, her sudden confident disappearing.

"No, you will be staying with the quagmire twins." Nero said.

'Quagmire Triplets.' Renesmee thought, but stayed silent.

*      *     *

A soft knock brought Duncan out of his daydream of Renesmee, and he stood up and opened the door half expecting it to be Isadora. But he was shocked when he saw Renesmee, standing there with a small book bag swung over her shoulder.

"Hi." She mumbled, as she was looking at her shoes as if they were the most interesting thing ever.

"Hi." Duncan breathed.

"Um, Nero told me that there was a new set of orphans and that I would be staying with you guys." Renesmee said shyly, fiddling with her sleeve.

"Well, come on in, you can have my little sack of a bed, I'll share with Isadora." Duncan said, moving out of the way so that way Renesmee can come in.

"Oh no, I wouldnt want to kick you out of your bed, I can sleep right here." She said, talking about the corner.

Duncan looked at her, and realized she was actually looking at him, "no, it's fine, I don't mind." He said, before the door flung open to reveal Isadora, who raised an eyebrow.

Renesmee looked at the two, before rushing out of the door and down the hall, Duncan rushed out of the room, his eyes following her, a sigh escaping his lips.

"Why does she seem to run away every time I come around?" Isadora asked, looking at Duncan.

* * *

Renesmee ran, until she was crouching against a tree, her lungs pounding for air. she sat down, and wrapped her arms around her legs, and chills ran along her body, as she shivered. 'Why did i run away? Why can't I just talk to him? Why does he have to be so sweet?!' she thought, and she looked to the sky, as the sun was setting, she leaned back, and her eyelids shuttered close, hiding her green eyes.

* * *

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed it, I edited the authors note. Anyways, I love the feedback!