Chapter 4 : Back To Normal

Annalyce POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked. My bestiee can fuck it up in the kitchen. She be doing her thang. She had music blasting and everything.

I went into my bathroom and washed my face off. After that I brushed my teeth. Now I'm downstairs turning up with this hoe.

"Bitch you in a good ass mood" I said.

"Girl , me & my nigga going on a date, ok" she said while sticking her tongue out.

"You are soo much. You leaving me in here watching Criminal Minds while eating damn ice cream" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Bitch just go out . Try not to run into Jarrod" she said.

"How the hell imma do that" I asked giving her the really face.

"You won't girl , just calm down try to relax" she said.

      We both sat down at the table and ate our breakfast. I ate kind of fast because I had errands to run. I have to go to Walmart to go get some more pads.

       I got in my car and cut it on. Before I drove off I had to make sure I put this song on. This was complete mood right now.

I held you down for the longest
And i was there through all of your darkest moments
Feels just like yesterday when we were homeless
Got you some bread and start treating me bogus
Talking bout you wanted something new like i wasn't good enough for you
Guess you done caught you a case of amnesia
Maybe you should take a look in your rearview
Cause obviously you forgot all the times that i held you when you cried
And don't you remember that even if you was in the wrong i stood by your side
No i guess not i guess not
Cause you let them thot's take my spot congratulations to you what you wanted is what you got now
So you don't gotta worry about me
You made it clear that you're unhappy yeah
Go ahead and have your fun now
Just remember what goes around comes around
You don't gotta worry about me
You made it clear that you're unhappy yeah
Go ahead and have your fun now
Just remember what goes around comes around

          As I was pulling into the parking lot somebody text me.

Jarrod 😌💞: can we talk , please?

This nigga really texting me. I clicked on it and was about to text back when something hit my car. I looked up to see this little girl holding her mouth. The shopping cart with the little baby in it in the front of my car.

I got out to see the damages. The little girl mama apologized and started yelling at the little girl. I told her it was okay since it was a small dent. I knew someone who could pop it out and have it looking brand new.

        I walked in the store. I forgot what I was looking for. I started looking at the women's clothes. They be having some good clothes in here.

Jarrod POV

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I rubbed my eyes and then got up to go see who it was. I opened the door to see Keisha. I was closing the door in her face but she stuck her foot in between the door. I just let her in to see what she wanted.

"Mhm , Where yo girl at J?" she asked.

"Keshia wtf you want" I said.

"You" she said walking towards me.

"I got this shit on my neck and my girl seen it. She gone Keshia. You just some to fallback on but not anymore. I love my girl with all my heart. I made a big ole mistake coming to yo house. A big ass mistake" I said.

She had tears in her eyes but I was being truthful. I love Annalyce. She opened the door and walked out slamming it behind her. I sat down on the couch and rubbed my eyes.

Damn I miss my girl. I walked upstairs to the bathroom so I could wash off. I needed soap. I need a quick run to Walmart. I texted Anna to see if we could talk. She's probably not going to text back. Damn I fucked up.

I hopped in my car going to Walmart. It's fifth teen minutes away from the house. I walked in going straight to the hygiene aisle. And then I saw her.

Annalyce POV

I picked up a couple of things and now I remember what I was here for. I had to get me some pads. I went to the hygiene aisle. I was looking at the different kinds when I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see Jarrod.

He smirked at me but I was just looking at him. I was so disgusted with him. I looked back down at the pads and grabbed one. I walked really fast off that aisle no looking back.

I could hear him right behind me so I stopped. I turn around and he was there. I got into his embrace and cried on his shoulders. I was realizing what I was doing and I started beating on his chest. He stopped me ; grabbing both of my arms.

He took the stuff out my hands and went to the self check out. He payed for my things and got the bags. He motioned for me to follow him to my car.

He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He put my bags into the backseat and sat in the front seat. He turned and looked at me.

"Anna" he said.

"Yess , J" I said.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you. Not being there for you. Being a dumb ass and going to Keshia's house. I'm wrong in all types of ways. I don't know what I was thinking. I want you to come home baby. Please?" He said.

"J-J-arrod, idk baby. You hurt me bad. I got tied up to a chair and you left me cause you thought I was talking to this nigga. How if he followed me home. That's stupid Jarrod. I love you , yes I do. But imma need for you to get your shit together. Just stick by me and we will be alright. I swear" I said crying.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry" he said.

"Go ahead and go home. I'll be there in 15 minutes" I said.

He got out the front seat and I climbed over. I crunk the car up and drove to Alice's house. I opened the door and yelled for her.

"Bestieeeeeeee" I said.

"Yes bitch" she said.

"I ran into Jarrod bitch" I said.

"Tell me all the details" she said.

"He came to the store to come get soap. Long story short , he apologized to me in my car. It was sincere and sweet. And I'm going home. So I came to get my bags" I said laughing.

"Yay , I mean I love you. But at least he did. I love you guys relationship. But go ahead and go bitch" she said.

"Okay and imma call you tonight. So I can know how your date went" I said.

       I got my bags out the guest room and I went outside. I was gone in two point five seconds. It felt good to drive into my own driveway. I walked in to see roses everywhere. Even a line of them upstairs. I just chucked to myself. This boy jesus lol.

     I walked upstairs to see chocolates in a heart on our bed. He was in the bathroom preparing bath water.

"This for you babe" he said.

"Baby you didn't have to" I said.

"Yes i did, more to come baby" he said.

     I stripped down and got into the tub. The water feels so good. I just laid back. I was finally relaxing and things were back to normal.