Chapter 1 : Roscoe

Annalyce POV
"Baby I'm glad , we're moving in a house together. I was tired of going back and forth to each other places" said Jarrod.

"How come? You stayed in your apartment in the living room all day with eyes glued to your game" I said.

"Hush Anna" he said laughing.

"You know it's true boy" I said laughing too.

"Yea Yea" he said

I get in the car to start it up. I was going to get Jarrod and I some McDonald's. I know he is hungry from all that moving. It wasn't that far from the new house.

I pulled up through the drive thru to see my ex, Roscoe also ordering food. I rolled my eyes at the sight. He would be here at the same time as me. I tried to duck so he wouldn't see me but that failed.

"Annalyce , is that you?" He asked.

"Yes it is me" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Still got that attitude, huh?" he said laughing.

"Ig" I said dryly so he would leave.

"What's your number , I got a new phone?" he asked.

"Not interested" I said while driving up to pay for my food.

Jarrod POV

"What's taking that girl so long , I'm fucking hungry" I️ said while putting boxes in the attic. I decided to call her since that was 15 minutes ago when she left. She picked up on the first ring.

"Yes babe?" She asked.

"Anna , where you at , I'm starving baee" I️ said.

"I should be there inna minute"she said.

"Okay imma be in the living room waiting" I said and hung up.

I'm really tired from moving into this damn house. All Anna wanna do is look pretty and take pictures in the bathrooms. Just to see what light is better. I swear this girl is obsessed with herself.

Annalyce POV

I just pulled up in the driveway. I hate how Roscoe was following me. It took me so long to get home. I had to go around the long way so he would get lost. I wonder if I should tell Jarrod , or keep this to myself.

"Babe! Here is your Big Mac" I said.

"Yes , finally" says Jarrod.

As soon as I sit next to Jarrod, I hear the doorbell ring. I groaned because I had just sat down and I knew Jarrod wasn't finna get up. I sat my food down and went to the door. I opened it to see Roscoe.

"Roscoe wtf!?" I screamed.

—————————————————

Should I keep writing? 🤔