Chapter 2 : Like This

Annalyce POV

"Hey babe , I knew I would find you here. I followed you all the way home" says Roscoe.

"Wtf , oh nawl Roscoe , why did yo ass follow me" I asked.

"Nigga wtf you thought this was , you got me fucked up" said Jarrod.

"Nawl nigga , she still my bitch" said Roscoe.

         I just looked back and forth between Jarrod and Roscoe. I could see the tension in Jarrod eyes. Next thing I know I see Jarrod tackled Roscoe to the floor. He started to send punches back to his face back and forth.

       I didn't like Roscoe but Jarrod wasn't about to kill him. I ran behind Jarrod and snatched him off of Roscoe. He looked up at me and then ran out of the house. He got in his truck and drove off.

         I was just wondering why this nigga left me with Roscoe. I tried to run upstairs to my room but Roscoe tripped me and pulled me up into a chair. He grabbed some rope his pocket and tied me to the chair.

Jarrod POV

    I had to get out of there. Why the fuck she pulled me off that nigga. She must have feelings for that nigga still. It's all good. I'll just go to my ex house. Fuck Annalyce. I need some good head right about now.

       Keisha's house wasn't that far so I pulled up in no time. She was home , thank god.

            I banged on the door but not too hard. I heard footsteps so I stepped back so she could open the door. She opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Wassup daddy" she says licking her lips.

"Wassup ma" I say grabbing her ass.

"Where your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Shit home" I say.

"Why are you here then?" she asked.

"For you shawty" I say.

       She looked at me like she was ready for whatever. I picked her up and took her to her room and closed the door.

Annalyce POV

     I'm scared for my life right now. I can't believe Jarrod left me with this nigga. Roscoe lefted an hour ago. I'm just in this chair cold and hungry. My left cheek is red because he slapped me and I've been crying every since.

         Please let God be with me. I don't want to die. I swear I don't. Not now, I'm too young. I'm only 24 and I haven't had any children yet. Why did this have to happen to me.

         I forgot I had a pocket knife. I reached in the back of my jeans and grabbed it. I started to cut the rope until Roscoe came in. He started walking toward me. He started kissing on my neck.

      I kicked him in his dick and finished cutting the rope. I got up and threw his ass out of my house. I got all my keys from him and left his ass groaning in pain. I closed the door behind me.

Jarrod POV

      I looked up at Keisha. She was kissing on my neck until she noticed I was looking at her. She looked like she was ready to be devoured. I got out of her embrace and walked out her room.

      She looked like she wanted to cry but I gotta do right by my girl. I looked in my rear view mirror. I gotta a fucking hickey on my neck. I quickly grabbed my jacket from the backseat and pulled out the driveway. How can I go home to my girl like this ?