Chapter 3 : Better Day

2 hours later
Annalyce POV

I wake up and see that the living room is clean. That means that Jarrod is home. I see that my untouched Big Mac is on the table. I grab it and walk to the kitchen. I opened the microwave and cooked it for 15 minutes.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming downstairs. I hurry up and get my sandwich out. I walk up the stairs past him. I went into the guest bedroom; closed and locked the door. I hear him knocking but I act like I can't hear it.

I went into the bathroom and cut the shower on all hot. I cut the Bluetooth on and connected my phone to it. I played 'Daniel Caser - Hold Me Down' and went back in the room. I could still hear Jarrod fidgeting with the door.

"Go away Jarrod" I said.

"Baee let's talk please" he said.

"No Jarrod you left me here by myself and that nigga tied me to a chair and tried to kill me" I said.

It was silence at the door. Now Jarrod is banging on the doors; pleading for me to let him in. I act like I didn't hear it once again. I went into the bathroom and into the shower. I let the warm water run down my back. It felt so good like it was reliving a lot of stress.

Twenty minutes later, i was out and forgot my clothes on the bed in my room. I put my robe on and opened the door to see Jarrod. My eyes went big seeing this hickey on his neck. I know damn well I didn't put it there.

"Jarrod , get the fuck out" I said/

"Baby, let me explain , please" he said.

"Just go, get out the fucking house J" I said trying not to cry.

I brushed past him and went into our room. I slammed the door and locked it. I couldn't even think straight. So this nigga left me just to cheat on me. I bet it was with that bitch Keshia. That was his ex.

I grabbed my phone out the pocket of my robe. I texted my bestfriend, Alice. I was going to her house cause Jarrod hasn't left yet. If he's not about to go then I'll leave. I put some clothes on and then packed a bag.

I grabbed my car keys and opened the door seeing him in the guest room. I walked down the stairs so fast. There was no need to look back. I slammed the door and now in my car. I drove away in tears.

Jarrod POV

Sitting in the guest room, I realize how bad I fucked up. I should've never left her with that pussy ass nigga. Then he tied her up and tried to kill her. That nigga gone hear from me.

I was dumb as hell to think Anna cheating on me. I know damn better. I know that girl all for me. We've been together for 4 years straight.

This hickey probably got her ass heated. I got up and opened the door to see our room door unlock. I went in to find Anna not in there.

I went downstairs to see if i seen her . She was no where to be found. I went back upstairs and into our bedroom. I seen her PINK gym bag was missing. Damn , shorty left. I know I fucked up bad.

I sat down on the bed rubbing through my hair. I couldn't even think this through. My shorty left cause I did two dumb ass things today. I looked over to see I had a long ass paragraph from Anna. Let me get prepared.

It read: J , I've been with you through thick and thin , I never thought of cheating on you and never will. You did some foul ass shit. I'm not coming back to the house until you get your shit together. I thought you've changed your ways but it looks like you took steps backwards. I just think this is best for us , well for me. I still love yhu and always will.

I lost my appetite and all. I want my baby at the house with me. But I fully understand. I am going to change for the better. I just cut the tv on and layed back. I'm just going to sit down and think about this break shit.

Annalyce POV

"Omg Alice that was some fucked up ass shit" I said in between sobs.

" On everything, I wanna beat his and Roscoe ass" Alice said.

"And then he got a fucking hickey on his neck. What he want me to do with that. What he thought was that damn jacket was going to cover it up oh nawl baby boy" I said chucking and wiping my tears at the same time.

"Let's go to sleep so the medicine can start working. Bestfriend you need all the sleep you can get" she said.

"Okay bestfriend, love you and thanks for letting me stay here you're the best" I said laying down.

"Love you too , now take your ass to bed" she said laughing.

I got the cover out the closet and went into the guest room. I plugged my phone up and sat it on the nightstand. I took my PINK slides off and got in bed. I pulled the covers up on me hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.