Chapter 3-It's been awhile

November, 2011

Louis's POV

        I walked with the boys out of Nando's in Westfield shopping center.  "Yummy, that was great."  Niall exclaimed rubbing his stomach.  "Next time we're going some where else.  We always go their."  Zayn sighed.  Niall started to pout.  Liam walked over to him and but an arm around him.  "Don't worry Nialler, you can still go with Katerina."  Katerina was Niall's girlfriend she had black wavy hair and brown eyes.  She was really pretty as well.  "Louis, what's-up man, you haven't really said much lately?" Harry asked, putting a hand on my shoulder as we walked towards Hollister.  "Nothing just been thinking."  he nodded and took his hand off my shoulder.  Even thought it was complete and utter bullshit. 

       I missed Fiona, I haven't spoken to her since we came third in the X-factor.  I don't even know where she is.  I just know she's still alive because every time I call my mom Anne, I ask about her.  I looked up just as we were about to go into Hollister when I saw, Fiona !!! I ran to her she was holding a H &M bag.  She was about to walk into Adidas.  "Fiona!" she looked up in confusion.  When finally she spotted me.  Her eyes widened with joy.  "Louis!!" she ran over to me and I caught her in my arms, pulling her into a tight embrace .  "Boo,  I've missed you." I felt wet tears fall onto my neck.  "I've missed you too.  It's been awhile."

        She pulled back from me wiping the tears out of her eyes.  "What are you doing in London?" I asked  she smiled.  "Well I moved here with my boyfriend Nathan two weeks ago." I felt my heart sink when she said that.  She had a boyfriend and it wasn't me.  "That's great.  I'm sorry that I haven't been in contact I've been...  Well....  You know....  Busy."  she nodded.  "I got a new phone as well so I can give you my number and maybe this time we can just text each other?" I nodded.  After exchanging numbers a guy with black hair and blue eyes came by and kissed Fiona on the cheek never taking his eyes off me.  I had a bad feeling about this guy.  He tried to put on a smile.  "Your Louis Tomlinson right?  I'm Nathan Barry.  It's a real pleasure to meet you."  He stuck out his hand and I took it.  "Same to you.  I'm a old friend of Fiona's."  he nodded and put on arm around Fiona.  

        "Yeah I've heard a lot about you."  Fiona smiled at me again.  "Yeah, why don't you come out with us to the club Fabric and you can bring the rest of your band on Friday.  We can just have a few drinks and have a bit of fun."   Fiona suggested but Nathan tensed at this, but kept the stiff smile on his face.  "Yeah, that will be great, well I better get going the boys are waiting on me, but text me tonight.  Nice meeting you Nathan."  I smiled "You too." he said and at that I turned on my heel and headed back to the boys who were waiting outside the shop for me,  Niall had two bags in his hand.  "Where have you been?" he asked.  I just smiled as we walked out of the shopping center.

Fiona's POV

        I walked out of H&M happy with my purchased of a red fitted dress.  I was about to walk in to Adidas, when I heard someone shout my name.  I looked up in confusion, when someone caught my eye.  Louis!  I started to run to him, he held his arms out and caught me into a tight embrace.  I felt the tears stream down my cheeks.  "Boo, I missed you."  I held him a bit tighter "I've missed you too.  It's been awhile." he said.  I pulled back wiping the tears from my eyes, missing the warmth of his.  "What are you doing in London?" he asked and I smiled.  "I moved here with my boyfriend, Nathan two weeks ago." something flickered across his eyes, to quick for me to register , but I think it was pain, but..  no it could't be.  "That's great.  I'm sorry that I haven't been in contact I've been...  Well....  You know....  Busy."  I nodded "I got a new phone as well so I can give you my number and maybe this time we can just text each other?" he nodded after exchanging numbers.  I felt someone kiss me on the cheek.  

        "Your Louis Tomlinson right?  I'm Nathan Barry.  It's a real pleasure to meet you."  He stuck his hand out towards Louis.  He took it.  I looked up at Nathan's face the way he smiled at him and never taking his eye off Louis gave me a bad feeling.   "Same to you.  I'm a old friend of Fiona's."  he nodded and put on arm around me.   "Yeah I've heard a lot about you." I smiled.  "Yeah, why don't you come out with us to the club Fabric and you can bring the rest of your band on Friday.  We can just have a few drinks and have a bit of fun."   I suggeste but Nathan tensed at this, but kept the stiff smile on his face.  "Yeah, that will be great, well I better get going the boys are waiting on me, but text me tonight.  Nice meeting you Nathan."  he smiled "You too." Nathan said he turned on his heel and headed out the door.  "It's time to go home now." Nathan said grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door. 

***

       Nathan pushed the door open with great force making it come back and slam loudly.  He still had a tight grasp on my arm.  "Ouch Nate, your hurting me!" I whimpered, he turned back at me, his eyes looked crazy.  He raised his hand and slapped me across the face, I felt the stinging of it.  My knees gave way and I fell to the floor.  "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He screamed at me.  "Nate what... what di..."He kicked me in the stomach making all the air in my body leave me.  "You can not leave me.  You are selfish...  You are a little slut."  he bent down to my level.   There was a throbbing in my nose.  I reached up towards it feeling the blood rushing down my face.  "I didn't... mean. to...  He's.. he's.. just a... friend.."  he chuckled  evilly at me.  "You liar." he faced his fist up into the air, but before I could stop him, I felt a sharp pain in my right temple.  Then the room started to fade, leaving me in total darkness.