Chapter one-Graduation

Night before graduation

        "Louis?"  I asked as I pulled a blanket over me.  "Yeah?" he answered while popping a marsh mellow into his mouth.  "Are you nervous?  I mean when tomorrow comes we are on our own. We grow up.  We have to find a job and get married and grow old.  You know."  I sat across from him on my bed.  "Fiona, we don't have to any of those things.  We are still young, you just need to enjoy life and stop worrying."  I laughed slightly.  Same old Louis worry-free, positive,  my Boo-bear.  I remembered the first time I met Louis.  

         "You must be Fiona, I'm Mrs.Boyle, your the last one here so you can sit next to Mr.Louis Tomlinson right there."  I walked over to my seat next to this guy.  I set my bag down and pull out my books.   "You will be sitting in these seats until the end of the term."  I looked over to this Louis guy, he had brown hair that was combed to the side and I think blue eyes, he was skinny and very tall.  He turned around in his seat to look at me.  He smiled brightly, I returned the smile.  "Hey, I'm Louis and you are?" he shook my hand.  "I'm Fiona."  he defiantly had blue eyes, really blue eyes.  He turned back into his seat to look at the front of the class.  I had a feeling I was going to like this guy.  He glanced over at me for a couple of seconds and smiled a tiny bit.  I looked down at my hands. I started rubbing them together, it's what I did when I got nervous.  He looked at my hands, and chuckled silently.  I quickly sat on my hands, feeling myself blush.  "You a bit nervous?"  I nodded and sighed.  Mrs.Boyle started to write something about  photosynthesis on the board.   "Don't  worry I'll look out for you, I promise."  

***

          'Fiona, you alright?"  I felt Louis's hand on my back which brought me back to reality.  I looked up at him.  He looked concerned.  I felt my eyes start to sting with tears.  "Louis, I don't want to grow-up.  What if you forget me? "  I felt the tears stream down my face and Louis quickly wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight.  He rested his head on my hair.  Louis, my dear Louis.  Always there for me, always there to catch me when I fall and comforts me when I cry.  He's basically like a brother to me.  I don't know what I would do without him.

Louis's POV

         I held her tightly in my arms.  She then started sobbing loudly.  I lifted her onto my lap and started to rock her back and forward slowly.  "Shh it's okay Fee-Fee.  I could never forget you.  Your my best friend. Your my Thunder buddy. What did I promise you when I first met you?"  she sighed.  "That you'd look after me." she flung her arms around my neck and rested her head on my chest.  I rested my chin on her head.  She looked up at me with sad beautiful eyes.  She was perfect.  She saw me as a brother nothing more.  I made a mistake, a big one, falling in love with my best friend.  I kissed her on the forehead.  I looked at her alarm clock on the side of her bed.  It was 21:58.  "Lou, will you sing for me?" she said wearily 

Fiona's POV

       "Of course I will." he said which made me smile.  He started his voice amazing.  I recognised this song.

If I don't say this now I will surely break

As Im leaving the one I want to take 

Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait

And heart my has started to separate

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh   Be my baby  Oh, oh, oh 

I'll look after you