The Japanese Demigod~Chapter 1

Nothing is mine except Kotoko and the storyline! 

_____________________________________________________

There's a lot of things in my life that makes me wish could have been different. Having a father in my life, staying in my homeland, never having to discover I was a demigod. If that happened, I would have had a normal life, a normal family, and normal friends. But things don't work out that way. 

I can't say I regret how everything came out in the end. I still was able to feel happy.

.

.

.

"My child, can you spare a moment?" Chiron called over from the big house, where he wheeled out onto the porch. I paused from fighting Connor, where I currently had him in the Wall of Jericho (thank you WWE for teaching me that). I thought about whether to continue my training or see what Chiron needed. Finally, I sighed, letting Connor go.

 Finally, I sighed, letting Connor go

"We'll finish when I get back." I said. "Don't move."

Connor looked both relieved and annoyed. "Like I can even stand up! I know I said I would help you train, but I didn't think you'd use me as a punching bag!" I stared blankly at him.

"I get to use you to strengthen my hits and you learn how to go on defense more easily. It's a win-win."

"That is not a win-win. It's torture!" He began fake crying.

"It also helps you grow some balls," I add after a thought. He looked at me in disbelief before grabbing me by the ankles and trying to drag me down.

"I regret letting you near Clarisse." He muttered under his breath. I laughed and twisted down so I had the upper hand again. Soon after making him beg for mercy, I walked over to Chiron. Out of all the people in camp, Clarisse and the Stoll Brothers were my best friends, other than my brother, and my cousins.

"Yes Chiron?" I stepped onto the porch, in front of him.

"How long has it been since you've seen your mortal cousin Haruhi?" He asked casually after a moment of silence.

"Um, probably about when I was 7 when my mom died." I still remember that time. The last time at her funeral. Ryoji was going to adopted me into the family but one of the Satyrs got to me first and took me to Camp-Half Blood. It had been a request from my father to bring me and explain my true heritage. That was what won the judge over when Ryoji tried to gain custody of me in court. At first I had been angered, sad, then happy since I found out I still have a family left. 

I wanted to contact Haruhi many times over the years but I never got the chance especially since I couldn't Iris-message her or call. Being half-Greek and Japanese took some time to get used to, and I couldn't really give answers to the questions she would have.