Chapter 5

2 weeks later

Camila's Pov

I groaned as my 4 year old daughter skipped off with Naya's daughter through the mall, pacifiers wedged between their teeth.

"Lighten up, there having fun!" Mac said nudging me. I sent her a glare.

"Your not the one that has to put them to bed in 2 hours,it's hard work when they are full of energy and sugar." Naya said scooping up her child in her arms hanging her up side down. Abby's pacifier fell from her mouth onto the floor and she started screaming.

"Abby stop, I'll wash it off!" Naya begged trying to stop her child. I watched as Emily took her pacifier out of her mouth and looked at it confused. Abby continued to wail as people stared.

"Abby Rivera, stop!" Naya scolded putting her child down. Abby screamed louder this time. I looked at Emily confused as she took here pacifier back out of her mouth. Giggling Emily shoved it into Abby's mouth causing her to gag. Dinah gasped graving Emily. Even though abby almost choked, she was happily content with Emily's pacifier.

"Shut up!" Emily said giggling at Abby. Dinah stifled her laugh into Emily's hair as Lauren looked at Emily in disbelief.

"Emily Alexis! That's not how you talk to your friends is it?" I asked she nodded her head and pointed to Mac.

"Bea Mac shut up!" She grumbled pouting. Giggling at her baby-like-talk I looked back at Mac.

"Bea tells Mac to shut up?" I asked trying to make sure that's what she ment. She nodded her head and then laid it down on Dinah's shoulder.

"Bea why would you say that?" Demi fake scolded as Mac chuckled beside her.

"I have my reasons!" Bea said blush coming over her cheeks.

"Wanky" Naya said Nudging Beas side.

Bea hide her face into Demi's shirt, demi squeezed her child with one hand as her other hand was tangled into Naya's. They say they aren't together but now the delena ended I see a new OTP coming on.

"Not like that!" She groaned "I was trying to sleep but she was mad because I wouldn't give her a kiss!" Bea huffed against Demi's shoulder.

"Let's get out of here with our cranky kids." Dinah said walking towards the exit I stayed behind with Lauren. Taking me by suprise she grabbed my ass hard.

"Lauren!" I shouted angry,alittle to loud seeing as a bunch of people were staring.

"WANKY!" Naya screamed from across the store causing Lauren to laugh as I slapped her.

"Aye, alittle ass slap never hurt no body." She said wrapping her arm around my waist, I layed my head against her shoulder laughing as we walked through the store to the exit.

---------------------------------------------
*Same day*

Bea's Pov

"We'll see you later kids in bed by 8:30pm kay?" Naya said tapping nose as she looked down at me. I nodded my head smiling as she kissed my cheek. They all walked to the door camila and Lauren exiting after saying there goodbyes.

"Have fun on your date!" Mac shouted as the walked to the door

"We're just friends!" Demi yelled back.

"We'll she is I'm not" Naya yelled back.

"No hug?!" I asked joking sad hanging my head low.

"Ughh your 14 grow up!" Dinah joked as she grabbed a water bottle and watched the sence unfold. I guess demi never heard me because when I turned around the door was shut I frowned.

"Awww doesn't someone miss mommy?" Mac joked poking my arm. I slapped her hand away.

"Bea! Uppy!" Abby whined I grounded
and picked up Abby who was pulling on my pant leg.

"Dinah! Uppy!" Mac mocked pulling on Dinah's arm. Dinah whipped Mac off her feet and onto her hip.

"Who's my big baby?!" Dinah cooed squeezing Macs cheeks!

"Ouch! Asshole!" Mac said jumping down.

"Asshole!" Abby squealed laughing as Mac gasped.

"No abby, bad word!" She scolded laughing.

"Asshole!" She yelled and took off running as Dinah tried to catch her.

"Ya Abby! She is an asshole!" Mac shouted as she walked into the living room.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry this is a filler, boring I know. I've kinda lost my interest in this book.