Chapter one

(THIS IS THE FULL CHAPTER SO MAKE SURE TO READ IT, THE LAST CHAPTER IN BOOK #1 WAS ONLY HALF OF THIS CHAPTER)

Lauren's Pov

It's been five years, sense we first won our first award, sense our first album dropped, may I say was very successful and got to #1 over night in 38 countries. Normani and mason wil have mini Normani's running around most likely in the next month or so.Troy and Ally are going 7 years strong but still Virgins, Not really a suprise. Dinah and Camren are recently engaged and have adopted camrens baby brother, tobby due to the loss of her mom during birth of tobby and the loss of her dad from suicide. Demi and Selena are taking bea ,there adopted daughter, and Mac my 14 year old newly adopted daughter, to the famous family beach house sense me Emily and camila aren't leaving till tomorrow. Everybody gathers there for summer so all of fifthharmony and Delena's family's have time to-

"Mac Alexis Cabello-Jauregui! Get your fucking ass down here, aunt Selena is here!" -AND WELCOME TO MY PERFECT FAMILY- I watched as camila stomped up the stairs as she repositioned Emily, our newly adopted 3 year old, on to her hip.

"I'm coming mom! Jesus Christ no need to fucking scream." Mac screamed as she threw her duffle bag over the staircase landing onto the couch.

"Watch your language you little bitch." I joked as she sprinted down the stairs grabbing her back off the couch. Camila glared at me as demi entered the house holding back and excited Bea.

"Mom let me go!" Bea said trying to get out of Demi's hold. Demi laughed and let go and Bea jumped towards Mac knocking her off her feet as she giggled. Mac giggled and jumped up off the ground extending her hand to Bea who gladly excepted.

"We'll hello to you to." She said kissing her cheek and Beas face became red. "Ohh the feels." Dinah said holding Tobys car seat in one hand and camren's hand in the other.

"Dj! My main bitch! The fuck you been lately!?" I joked highfiving her.

"Watch that mouth of yours, your wife looks like she's ready to jump you." Ally said appearing from the doorway with Troy by her side.

"We'll that wouldn't be the first time she tried to jumped me today, should have saw her this morning in be-"

"I swear to god mom if you finish that sentence I will kill you!" Mac hissed coving her ears.

"Is that a threat?!" I gasped putting my hand over my heart jokingly.

" no! It's a promise!" She snapped jokingly as she had her arm sling over Beas shoulder.

"Hey Mrs. Jauregui!" Bea smiled as she stuck her hand out for a high five.

"Shut up, that makes me sound old!" Camila wined setting a sleeping Emily onto the couch.

" That's because you are old camz" I teased bopping her on the nose. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist snickering."can't stay mad at me forever can you?" I teased tickling her sides.

"Take tips Mac, your not very romantic!" Bea joked elbowing her girlfriend. She groaned and through her head back.

"For the last time Bea! I am romantic! My parents got nothing on me!" She said flipping her hair off her shoulders causing everyone to burst into laughter.

"Ummmmm haha...... no. Your idea of romantic is 'hey I'm free buy me food and I'll have sex with you in three years' no that's not romantic Mac!" Bea laughed throughing her head back along with demi and I. Camila and Selena on the other hand didn't think it was funny that there children were planning on having sex in a few years.