Chapter 4

Lauren's Pov

"Ahh guys! Im gunna drop it!" Naya whisper shouted as she held a bucket of water over Demi's head as she slept peacefully.

"Just poor it then!" I whispered back as I took a step back away from the bunk in the RV.

"Timber!" Naya shouted as she poured the bucket of freezing water ontop of demi. Demi's body flung up from bed before naya could jump back. There lips connect for a millisecond before they both pulled away in fright. Demi sat up and looked around pointing at the sleeping Selena on the couch and then back at us.

"You didn't see shit." She whispered as her cheeks became a shade of red. Naya's jaw was still dropped and her eyes were sparkling. I saw Bea giggle quietly as Dinah whispered in her ear. Ally was currently trading places with Dinah because Dinah had to pee but it turned into a prank break instead of a bathroom break.

"You." Demi said pointing to Bea moving her finger signaling for her to come closer. Bea giggled and Dinah shoved her infront of us all.

"That." She said pointing between naya-may I say, was still a deep shade of red- and herself.
"Never happened okay?" Bea nodded giggling as she looked over at the lobster looking Naya.

"Never said I didn't want it to happen but okay." She said skipping away leaving a confused Demi and a still very flustered Naya.

"Don't act so surprised, we've kissed before on screen." demi chuckled patting Naya's arm then looking down at her soaked shirt before smirking up at naya and hugging her tightly transfusing the cold water onto Naya's American flag vest top. Which then became very see through and her red lace bra was shinning through like the stars do on a dark night.

"my god Demetria I'll kill you later!" Naya grumbled quietly seeing as her four year old was sleeping in the bunk underneath Demi's.

"Daya Daya Daya." Dinah chanted around the corner whispering with Bea and Camila. I through my head back laughing as I walked out there with Mac leaning against me. There wear quiet whales that echoed through the buss and a quiet argument going on between Naya and Demi.

"Nice job dem, let's just step on the child why don't we." Naya snickered walking around the corner bouncing Abby on her hip as she snuggled into her mothers neck whimpering slightly.

"We'll your the one that got me wet! It's not my fault the floor was slippery!" Demi whispered back fully coming into view.

"Made you wet Ayye?" Naya joked and demi slapped her arm lightly laughing as she sat down pulling Bea onto her lap. Naya continued to bounce Abby as her whimpers became silent. Demi giggled dragging her hand through Abby's light brown hair.

"This may sound weird like, why did we all adopt? Like of course I don't regret anything" she said squeezing Bea. "But really, why?" She asked

"We'll Sean was always on your so if I was pregnate he wouldn't have been there to help me through it." Naya whispered dragging her nails through Abby's hair.

"Good point. I was just to lazy to carry so I thought hey, why the hell not?!" Camila said wrapping an arm around Mac but she just pushed away from us both.

"Me, my bundle of joy was in need so i helped out." Demi said squeezing Bea once again.

"Is that what I am? Just a substitute for you laziness?! I'm just here to do you Day-job because your to lazy to do it?!" Mac completely lashed out for no reason causing  Abby to be startled for the second time tonight. Naya sighed standing up bouncing Abby on her hip.

"No... I didn't mean it like that." Camila said stroking both of macs arms as she stood infront of her.

" Then what the hell did that mean?! Huh?!" She yelled pushing camila off of her and she stumbled falling to the couch.

"I...ughh." I was lost for words, I honestly didn't know how to explain why we adopted her.

"That's what I fuckin thought! You don't know do you?!" She yelled storming into the bathroom of the bus.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to start anything." Demi mumbled Naya pulled her into a friendly side hug with one arm, using the other to support abby.

"No, it's fine really, it's not your fault. I'm sorry for uhh waking abby." Camila said rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. Naya chuckled waving her hand in the air.

"It's fine, I don't even think she was sleeping yet." Naya said looking down at her smiling child who reached up and grabbed her moms nose squealing loudly as Naya groaned swatting her hand away.

"Butt munch." Naya muttered tickling her sides. She squealed reaching out toward Demi trying to get away. Demi quickly ripped the struggling child from her mothers embrace.

"Say I love Demi!" Demi said looking down at the tan little girl, she wasn't Latina, she was just naturally tan.

"I wove Demwi, Deni?" She said as she drew her eyebrows together. Confusion written all over her face.

"Close enought." Demi giggled nuzzling her nose against the small child. I sighed as I walked away to check on Mac.

I approached the bathroom to find no Mac. Frowning, I looked through all the bunks. Finally I went to the last one were I found Mac snuggled against Camila and they were both asleep. I kissed macs temple and placed a kiss on camilas cheek. I closed the bunk curtain and made my way out to one of the couches. Selena must have gone back to a bunk with Demi, because now I was on one couch and naya and Abby were on the other cuddling as Naya sung lowly to her. Grinning at there cuteness, I rolled over laying my head against arm rest and I closed my eyes.