Chapter 2

Bea's Pov

"Up and at em' sweetcheeks." Some said shaking me. I groaned and rolled over which turned out to be a terrible mistake. I rolled off the couch slamming ontop if Dinah who was below me. She yelped in pain and I giggled.

"Get off me Mac." She groaned not opening her eyes yet. I squished her cheeks together giggling as she swatted at me hands.

"Get off me Bea." She warned rubbing her eyes.

"Nope your comfy." I said laughing as she through me over her shoulder and ran around the living room. I screamed loudly as she chucking still running with me upside down.

"Dinah! Put my girlfriend down right now!" Mac scolded jokingly. I giggled as she put me down and I walked over to Mac who seemed already ready.

"How long have you been up for?" I asked laughing as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"2 hours ago, I got my self ready and then Emily ready so my parents could sleep in. I woke up a few times last night so I decided it would be nice to give them rest." She sighed wrapping her arms around my waist.

"We'll that's nice of you, but I think we should probably wake them up by now." I said kissing her cheek as I walked over towards my mom Demi.

"I didn't mean to scare you this morning." She giggled kissing my forehead.

"Alright!" Lauren yelled and everyone went quiet.

"So as I've hear everyone's bags are in the car besides Dinah's and my family's, right?" Everyone nodded and Mac skipped down the stairs with her duffle bag and ran outside.

"So Mac Bea Emily camz Selena and ally and Troy in my car right?"
Lauren called coming back out completely dressed with a bag.

"Yupppers." Troy replied placing an arm around Mac's shoulders.

"Okay and Normani Dinah Camren Toby Demi and mason are going with naya and abby correct"

"Everyone in the car!" Camila yelled carrying her suitcase behind her. I grinned at Mac seeing her hair in a messybun, her soccer pants on and a crop top with a PINK zip up sweatshirt with her glasses on, she honestly looked adorable!

" staring is rude you know." Camren winked carrying Toby in his car seat. I bent down and ran my index finger and crossed his nose and he let out a throaty giggle.

"Awwe he likes you." Selena said grinning at the little baby I laughed standing back up pulling up my soccer pants keeping them from sagging. Selena tossed me on one of Demi's zip up hoodies I smiled in return. 

"Sellllyy!" I whined as she scoped me up like a baby, my legs wrapped around her waist.

"Beeeaaa." She mocked sticking her tongue out at me.

"Come on children, in the car." Lauren
Said picking Emily up from the couch and pushing Mac towards the door.

We all climbed in the car, me Mac and Selena in back, then Emily Troy and Ally, then Lauren driving and Camila in front. I leaned my head into Selena's shoulders as we drove away. I shot a smile at Mac who was grumbling under her breath.

"Chill macaroni! That's technically her mother." Lauren said looking into the mirror back at us. Mac's face went beat red.
"Mom never call me that again." Mac said banging her head against the window. We all laughed at her drama queen actions as we strolled down the road.

----/---/----/---/--/---/---/---/---/---/

Hahahah penis