Ryoma x Male Cyborg reader

(Sorry for making it short)
Requested by Plit-plat

Y/n

I laid down on my bed and curled up in a ball.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get used to these robotic arms of mine.

i have had them for half a year, I still couldn't use them properly. I can't even do my job right as the Ultimate Police Officer. I can't do any of the basic things with these.

Over two years ago, I got into a car crash and, well I lost both of my arms. It was devastating for me and hard for me to do a lot of stuff by myself.

When I did, the only person who really helped me was Ryoma. He was always their for me and would help me, well I had to have someone help me with everyday things.

'Knock knock'

"Y/n!"

I tried to stay silent, I didn't want anyone to see me like this. Maybe if I stayed quiet, they wouldn't bother unlocking the door on the other end.

"I'm coming in," I heard a click of the lock and the door creak open. I didn't bother looking up to see who it was. I kept my head in my knees. Maybe if I pretend I'm asleep, they could leave me alone.

"Y/n, I know you are awake. And I know something is wrong. You've been acting gloomy." I stayed silent, trying to keep the tears in my eyes.

"I know since losing your arms were very difficult for you, but it will get better and easier over time."

I looked up to see Ryoma. I quickly sat up and hugged him tightly. I didn't want to let go, I wanted to. He hugged back and let me cry into his shoulder. I never want to let go.

Up next:

Celeste X Childish Fem. Reader (requested)

Nagisa X Blind Fem. Reader (requested)

Pregame Rantaro X Short Childish (requested)

Reader Sayaka x Short! Suicidal Reader 🍋 (requested)

Fem. reader x Makoto part 2 (requested)

Mastermind Ryoma x reader

Yandere Kyoto X Reader pt2 🍋