The little things.

Kyle...p..o...v.....May 6th...3:45..pm...

Im sitting here on the couch playing with Kendall, she is laying in my lap and i put my hands over my eyes then pretend to jump back and she giggles, yeah i know im so cool playing peek-a-boo., but i love her little laugh.

And this is a sure way to make her laugh, for only about a week old they are such smart babies, i can tell already, they've gotten bigger to, both of them are now 7 pounds! my piggy babies. haha.

I watch Sophia walk in the room and i smile at her, she had put Kevin to sleep because he was being fussy and Kendall would be put to sleep next but she seemed to not like going to sleep so another reason im trying to make her tired.

Since i had stoped our game she had got mad and start making little yelling sounds trying to make me look back at her, i smile and pick her up so i can kiss her cheeks, and she giggles again making me smile,

"I love my baby girl." i coo at her and lay her against my chest her head turned so she can still see Sophia or she wont be happy, Sophia comes and sits beside us and lays her head on my shoulder.

I lean over to kiss Sophia's head, she's tired too i can tell as i am but i mean we knew there wouldnt be much sleep with new born twins, and so we've kinda had a funny timing for everything the last couple weeks.. haha.

Everyone has been coming to see them and i think the whole pack has seen them by now, and everyone thinks they are so cute and of course they are, im so proud of them they are perfect to me, they couldnt be any better.

"Is she ready to even try to put her to sleep?" she asks

"I dont think so." i say and look down at Kendall and she's looking up at me now, James had told us the babies knew what they needed, if they were hungry they'd eat and when they were tired they'd sleep, unless it just seems like they're sleeping or eating to much or to little they're fine.

And she didnt seem to want to sleep as muchas Kevin, maybe she thought she'd miss something or maybe she wanted to stay up longer so it'd be just her we played with, whatever it was she was hard to get to sleep when she knew they were people waiting to coo over her.

Aw, she's already spoiled.

....Sophia...p...o...v....4:22..pm....

 Kyle gets up and takes her upstairs since she'd just now fell asleep, she didnt seem to like naps, so yeah but i mean it did make it a little easier when she went to sleep a hour after Kevin because he's going to wake up a hour before her.

So i can feed him and everything while she finishes her nap, other wise she would have to wait and be sitting there crying and i hate when they do that,

I lay down on the couch and look over at the tv but the sound is turned off, i knew we'd be tired but i really didnt remember how much work babies were, and then having two of them, and so two of everything.

Kyle comes back down stairs and comes back over to the couch and carefully gets on me and wraps me in his arms, we move so we're both on our sides facing each other, and he leans in and kisses me.

"I love you baby." he says

"I love you too honey." i say and i kiss him again, loving the feel of his lips on mine, i sigh into the kiss and he pulls me closer, hugging me tight to him, i love the moments alone with him.

Its not like weve had to many of these moments over to the last months, and now these moments are even harder to find, we lay here for a little while not moving or doing anything just laying in each others arms, so it doesnt take long for me to drift off asleep.