Its just one thing after another....

Sophia...p..o...v.....March 21st, 11:22..am.........

The whole plan to track down Ricky had shocked me a little and i have to say i am a bit worried about it, i mean so many things could go wrong and if anyone got hurt, it'd be terible, but then Kyle makes a good point of why it has to be done.

If he is killed well then he cant hurt anyone else and he cant come after us anymore and he wouldnt be able to hurt our kids, and really i know he still has something he wants from me or he wouldve killed me, i know he would.

Because i know where he was, i know some of the people who can find him, if i tryed hard enough i could find him like i will be helping to do, and he wouldve killed me if he didnt have a reason to keep me alive.

And i think that maybe we really can pull this off, we have way more people than he does with our pack and Josh's and i think he knows some other people that are in on this, so we have a good chance and thats the only reason im in on it, if i didnt think we could do it then i wouldve said no.

Now all this also had to happen pretty quick for a few reasons, we dont have long if we want to find him, i told them where they could find him and a few people went close to the town and if fact found a few of his guys there so he was probably there too,

But they couldnt get close or he'd see them and he may run after that and its over, so over the last week all anyones done is plan this pretty much, i told him everything i knew and we planed out what we'd be doing him and Kyle have been together a lot since they are working on this together.

It wasnt that out there for the diferent packs to work together if it meant that it'd be easier and safer, and we all had our reasons for this, and it had to happen, they will be going after him in three days, and Kyle will be going and Kody wants to go but theres no answer on him yet,

Kyle does not want Kody anywhere near it, he of course has to go if people of his pack are going and it was part of his plan he cant just leave them, and thats what he had told me when i asked if he really had to go, i know he has to be there for them but i worry about him.

He told me he'd probably leave Kody here with me, and that he'd talk him into it because someone will have to be by my side, not really but someone always has to be in the house with me, and if they're gonna be gone for a few days he wants someone im okay with to stay with me and i trust Kody of course.

 I hated that he'd be gone for a few days, of course i didnt even want him to leave, i had wanted to go too but i wouldnt even dare ask if i could, i knowit'd be a bad idea and i know he'd say no and i cant put the babies at risks like that,

 And then it makes me think again that in three i'll have my babies in my arms and it could be sooner than that but i hope not, these poor babies have been through enough and being born to soon wouldnt be good.

"Whatcha doing baby doll?" Kyle asks walking in the room i have been siting here on the bed i only just got up i was being lazy today since he told me he'd have stuff to do this morning and he'd be gone before i got up, i guess he's just getting back.

"Not much just laying here, all by my self, all lonley." i say sadly and bat my eyes lashes at him he just smiles at me and laughs, he knows me too well now,

"Oh sweetie you'r so cute, but i cant join you just yet." he says

 "Why not?" i ask crossing my arms over my chest, he sits on the edge of the bed and i crawl down to him or well try i cant really crawl, having twins means being twice the size i would be, but i sit beside him and i lay my head on his shoulder, and we just sit in silence for a few moments,