never saw this coming

(sorry i've took so long to update! i hope you like it!!)

Sophia..p...o..v....

After they take Kyle away i just sit here thinking.

why would they do that? what are they going to do? does it have something to do with the pack?

and speaking of , what is the pack doing? the alpha was kidnapped so the beta would be the one to come up with a plan ,but that would be Kody,is he even done with the change yet?  last time i seen him he was still out of it ,and even in all of this i'm still worried about him about how it was going if everthing was okay ,not everyone made it through the change .

But hes still so young could he really be expected to come up with a plan? right after changing? he really wasnt even old enough to be beta since he just changed ,so i wonder whats going on back there are they okay?

i could see Bryan stepping up ,he always seemed fearless,i liked him for that but it must be crazy back there.

i hear the lock of the door being unlocked i tense up waiting for whatever is about too happen ,here it is anyones guess,after a moment the door opens its him,  Ricky

i just watch as he walks over to stand in front of me,I'm still siting on the bed

"what do you want?" i ask

"nothing much ,from you anyway "

"what did you do with Kyle? where is he?"

"calm down he is fine"

"Why do you want him?"

"That is for me to know my dear"

"do not call me that! and i want to know! you better not hurt him!"

"of course not,i have other plans for him"

"you better stay away from the pack too!"

"or you'll do what? you're in no stop to be doing much" he says reaching for my belly but i quickly cover it before he can touch me,he pulls his hand back shrugging

"i always knew you'd end up like this, having babie's at 17 "

"Shut you're mouth!"

"no you,before i shut it for you"

i glare at him

"now,if you're done i will fill you in on some things can you keep you're mouth shut long enough?"

i nod,

"Good,now i will not hurt you're little Alpha if he does everything i tell him too"

"and that is?"

"Lots of things"

"Why did you take his blood?"

"what would make you think i did that?"

"his wrist is cut,a clean cut and it was fresh,and i know he didn't do that"

"can these idiots do anything right?! must i do everything myself to have it done right?"

"what?"

"yes they took his blood,but if they had done it right you wouldn't have known"

"why do you want his blood?!"

"calm down , as i said we wont hurt him if he works with us and i am a man of my word ,believe me or not ,"

"then tell me why!"

"For a witch,okay she needed it for a spell"

"uh,why?"

"well i see you never grew out of the 20 questions games,"

"nope"

"okay you want too know the truth?"

"that's all i want!"

"You know the story's how witch's use the blood for power,"

"yes"

"well you're little alpha is from a very strong bloodline,and that's why his would've worked best,"

"for?!" i say geting ticked at his draging it out

"bringing someone back too life"

"who?!"

"youre mother"

(two votes and a coment gets a new chapter ,how ever long that take's )