chapter 13...

Kyle..p..o..v.......

It feels like forever that i just sit here watching Kody but i know its probably only been a few hours, in some part of my mind I'm still worried they hurt him,shouldn't he be awake by now? what if somethings wrong with him? what would i do?

I look down at him he's still laying on the bed im siting up my backs against the head bord and i keep petting his hair, i should have done better i shouldve took better care of him,of my pack and Sophia,

i sigh, looking off into the dark room lost in thought when Kody makes a sound ,i look down at him

"Kody?"i whisper

he mones

"Kody?"i say

"wheremi?"he mones

"KOdy Kody,its okay your okay.i got you"i say looking down at him and his eyes start to flutter open

"w-where am i..Kyle?!" he says trying too sit up but i push him back down .

"Easy"i say ,i help him sit up slowly,

"KYLE! your okay!" he says leaning close and wraping his arms around me,i do it too its kinda like a weak hug,

"Your okay" he says again,looking up at me,

"Of course i am,i have way too much to do to die yet"

"I know but I've been so worried Kyle we thought you were dead!" he says

"You did?"

"yeah haven't you noticed the mind link isn't working with you Kyle no one could hear you"he say . you could really only hear the others thoughts in wolf form, but even in human form we know when one of our pack members is in trouble, i haven't shifted so i couldn't hear them,but they should feel i am alive.

"So y'all cant feel me at all?"

"No."

"Oh,Kody whats going on with the pack how did you get here?"

 "well with you gone and we didn't think you were alive,but we still knew we had too find Sophia because we knew she was okay, and we were trying to make a plan, "

"wait wiat ,who is running the pack?"

"Bryan mostly but everyone has been working together."

"okay,what was your plan?" i ask

"we dint have a good one yet .we had no way to find her but we were trying,and then last night...or i think last night i don't know how long has it been?"

"no clue maybe almost a day"

'Okay whatever it was like 9'o clock and everyone had pretty much left doing their stuff,it was me Bryan and two guys talking they burst in the house there was two guys outside watching i dont know what happened to them,there was a huge fight but i think everyone was okay they just got knocked out  then they took me and i got knocked out too,then i woke up here"

"What about mom is she okay?"

"shes upset ,shes staying with grandma, dad is worried too"

"Hum,okay i guess its best she's gone,"

i really hope the rest of the pack is okay Kody says they were just knocked out,if they just wanted Kody they would only need them out of the way,but would they kill them? and why would they want Kody? what would they want from him? will they hurt him?

"did they say why they would want you?"

"no,Kyle are they going to kill me?" he asks looking alittle pale,

"NO,i wont let them,i'll keep you safe i promise i wont let them hurt you"i say taking his hand trying to comfort him the way i did when he was smaller.

"How can you?"

"I will keep you safe Kody i wont lose you,we can do this we can win,"

"you really think so?"

"yes,we will get home."

"What about Sophia is she okay?"

"yeah i seen her awhile ago,she's okay scared like us,Kody i feel so bad like this is my fault i shouldve done better and maybe none of this would've happened"

"This isnt your fault Kyle, im sure this woulve happened there was nothing we couldve done, you just have too do everything you can too be stronger and we can do it Kyle,we'll all be okay,we will get out of here,"

i nod,

"it'll be okay Kyle have hope."

"okay,i'll try" i say, he reaches over too hug me again,

"And im glad youre okay i dont know what i wouldve done without you."he says

"Me either Kody,"i say holding him tighter,

i don't now how, but i know we will get out of here alive, we have too .

(okay so maybe this chapter isn't that good, but please vote and comment it makes my day!! thanks for reading!!!)