Chapter 3

I could feel my blood boiling. I was so mad. It felt like something errupted inside me. Like I could hit the first thing that looked at me wrong. And then I heard it walking towards me. Click click click. The sound of heels were coming towards me. I knew who it was. "Aw, the poor baby sad because her friend died. Hey girls.. Know what I heard? She was the cause of her death." She laughed and laughed. Her name is Riley, she thinks shes the Queen Bee of the school. I tried to contain myself but she kept talking. I saw red.... I couldn't even pay attention to anything she was saying to me. I stood up, wiped my butt off of dirt and looked her in the face and said, "How about you shut your little whore mouth?" Her eyes opened wide as if I said something she hadn't heard before. She took a step towards me and said "I don't know who you think you are talking to like that, but if I was you I would shut your mouth before you get hurt." People were starting to circle us and I could see her little posse getting ready to pounce on me if I did anything. I was ready to take on the world. "How about no." I said and then I swung my fist as hard as I could towards her face. I jumped on her and started hitting. I didn't care about anything anymore. My best friend in the whole world was gone and that meant I was too. I kept hitting and her friends tried to hit me but I kept pushing them off and hitting Riley. I heard people yelling for teachers. It took 3 teachers to seperate us from each other. I could see blood running down from her nose.