The Morning After

When Albus woke the next morning he kept his eyes closed, listening closely. He could tell by the way Scorpius was breathing that he wasn't asleep either. The events of the night before raced through his mind; it had been the best night of Albus' life, but the same doubts persisted - that this was only a one-time thing between them. Or worse still, that when he turned around he would look into Scorpius' eyes and see regret at what they had done. Last night they'd crossed a line that would irrevocably change their friendship forever. Whether it was for better or worse...well, there was only one way to find out. Savouring the final few moments of blissful ignorance, Albus slowly turned around to face his best friend.

Scorpius had his eyes closed, still pretending to be asleep. Albus marvelled at the way his white-blonde hair fell all over his pale face, his pink lips still swollen from the night before; he really was a beauty to behold. He wondered how it had taken him so long to realise the depth of his feelings for this man; he felt like scales had finally fallen from his eyes and he was seeing him clearly for the first time. He loved Scorpius - was in love with him - and he had been for longer than he even realised.

Swallowing hard he carefully reached out to brush the stray hairs from Scorpius' face. It was a gentle, tentative movement, his hand shaking a little as he did so. Slowly, Scorpius opened his eyes. He gave Albus a warm smile.

"Morning," he whispered.

"Morning," Albus greeted him, still feeling a little uncertain about where they stood. "Are you hungry?"

Scorpius nodded.

"I'll go make us breakfast then," he replied. He paused for a moment, the tips of his fingers grazing Scorpius' cheek then brushing his bottom lip. Scorpius kissed Albus' fingers, something dark and heated flickering behind his eyes. A surge of arousal rose up in Albus then and any uncertainties he had about Scorpius' feelings for him - that last night was a passing curiosity, a one-off that he needed to get out of his system - vanished. Lacing his fingers through Scorpius' hair, he leaned forward and kissed him. Scorpius sighed contentedly and slipped his tongue into Albus' mouth, deepening the kiss. Albus' heart soared; Scorpius didn't regret the night before - he still wanted him.

He gripped Scorpius' slim hips and pulled him closer, brushing their erections together. Albus let out a shuddering breath and buried his face into Scorpius' neck, rolling his hips back and forth, rubbing their slick lengths together to create a delicious friction.

"I thought you were going to make breakfast," laughed Scorpius breathlessly.

"I will," Albus promised. "In a minute. I just need..."

What he needed was Scorpius. Still naked from the night before, they pressed their bodies together. Last night their actions had been fast, operating on sheer animal instinct. This morning they took their time, exploring each other's bodies with their hands and lips. In that moment, the rest of the world seemed to melt away and all that mattered was where their bodies connected - tongues tracing hot flesh, hands and lips roaming everywhere within reach. But it wasn't enough. Albus wanted more, needed more...

Albus gently pushed Scorpius to lie on his back then proceeded to place worshipful kisses down his pale, lithe body. Swiping his tongue over each nipple Scorpius gasped, his back arching and rising off of the bed. Albus smiled to himself, pleased that he could elicit such a visceral reaction from him; it gave him the courage to do what he really wanted.

Shuffling down between Scorpius' legs he took a moment to look at the throbbing pink cock resting on his pale stomach, a pearl of pre-cum blossoming from the tip. Albus licked his lips hungrily; it was perfect in every way, and a little intimidating. He had thought about doing this enough, but actually doing it was both arousing and nerve-wracking. He glanced up at Scorpius, his eyes fixed intently on Albus', dark with lust and nervous anticipation. Albus reminded himself that Scorpius was new to all of this too, and that eased his nerves a little.