Chapter 18

-The Next Day-

Yes Mina slept the whole day yesterday.

Mina got up early. After she finished getting ready for school she ate breakfast. All the usual stuff. She finished eating breakfast and checked her phone. There was still an hour before school starts. She looked around her house. "Hm.. what to do." Mina stopped as her eyes landed on a sticky note on the wall by the door.

She walked up to it. It was a note left by someone.

-Note For Mina-

Yo Mina! I stopped by your house today. I knocked to see if you were there but no reply. So I tried opening the door and it was open. Jeez how careless can you be. Don't kill me for saying that✌🏻😁. Anyways I'm moving back to town here and I'll be attending The same university as you. Hope to see you there tomorrow!

-1997RM

(Try to guess who it is 🙃 -Author)

After Mina read the note she showed a puzzled face. Who is 1997RM she thought.

Mine didn't think much about it though. She took the note and threw it away. She then got her stuff and left. While driving Mina still had 45 minutes until her class started. She usually comes 30 minutes earlier.

She didn't really know what else to do so she drove to school and decided she'll just be there earlier then usual.

She parked her car in her spot and went inside. The school was practically empty. A few students and staff here and there.

The students who were there stared at her. Mina ignored like usual.

-Time Skip To Lunch-

Mina and her friends got up and left for the cafeteria. As Mina walked there she saw Chaeyoung by her locker. After she took a glance at her she looked away.

While the 8 girls were walking and everyone was staring, everybody heard someone calling Mina.

"Mina-ya!~" the person said running towards her.

Her group looked back they saw a girl. As Mina turned around the girl jumped to her.

They both fell on to the ground.

"Who the hell are you." Jeong said as everyone stared at them.

"Me?" The girl said lookin at them, "I'm  Mina's girlfriend." She said happily.

Everyone turned to Mina. Everyone and even Mina was confused. Chaeyoung leaned on her locker and watched from the side.

"Huh?! I don't even know you!" Mina said looking at the girl smiling.

"Calm down I'm kidding." She smiled at everyone there. "But Mina." She turned her head to face the girl she was on top on, "You don't remember me?"

Her smile slowly faded away. "It's me. 1997RM."

To Be Continued...

(Comment who you think she is 😏)