Chapter 15

(This chapter is going to be all 2na)

Sana knew Mina since childhood. She knew all her weak spots.

Sana leaned close to the side of Mina. She blew on Mina's neck.

Doing that made Mina fall to the ground. She made a weird noise.

"S-Sana w-what are y-you d-doing." Mina said as she put her hand on the spot where Sana blew.

Mina was now on the floor with one hand on her neck and the other on the ground. Sana then went down and slowly went to Mina.

"S..Sana..?" Mina said as Sana was crawling towards her and she was scooting back. Mina stopped when she reached the wall. Sana's face was close to Mina's face now. Sana smiled and leaned her forehead in.

"Sana why. What are you doing..." Mina said as she turned red. There lips were an inch away from each other.

"Mina..." Sana finally spoke, "I..I love you."

Mina was shocked. Her friend who was the biggest flirt on guys, was now lesbian.

"I know you probably feel uncomfortable right now especially with Chaeyoung and stuff but..." Sana's head dropped.

"I don't know when I started liking you but slowly I've been more drawn to you. Ever since you told me about Chaeyoung doing these things to you my heart ached." She sighed. "I love you Mina."

Mina didn't know what to say. She felt bad for her because that was her childhood friend in front of her. Mina then closed her eyes.

Sana saw the girl closing her eyes. She knew Mina was going to let her have 1 kiss. Sana leaned in closer.

She has been kissed by a girl before so she didn't feel to weird.

Soon the two were in contact. Sana was kissing her softly and passionately because she knew this will probably be the last. But hearing herself say that in her head got her upset.

Sana pulled back. "Mina... why can't we go out....."

Mina sighed. She doesn't know what to do. Mina isn't lesbian and she doesn't feel for Sana that way. "Sana... I-i can't I'm sorry..."

Sana got more upset. "Why..." a tear came down from her the girls eye.

"I'm sorry Sana but I don't like you that way. I only see you as my really close childhood friend." Mina responded as she faced down.

Sana was brought to tears. Mina then hugged the girl and comforted her. Mina slowly got Sana off.

Sana then got up and got her stuff. "Mina I hope I can still be your friend. I'll go to my house now. I can cook for myself there too. Bye.." Before Mina could've said anything, Sana walked out of the door.

To be continued...