Chapter 13

"Because... your my pet."

"Chaeyoung please leave me alone."

"Huh? Is The Cold Hearted Penguin begging?" Chae said with a fake shocked face.

Mina's back finally touched the cold mirror. Chae smirked and kept walking towards her.

Chae was then close enough to pin her. Mina looked to her side. Chae thought Mina wanted it. She leaned foward and put her hand on the mirror. Thats when Mina slid under her arm and ran to the door. She tried opening it but forgot that it locks from the outside.

"Crap! How the hell are we gonna get out!" Mina screamed. No one heard. The dance room was somewhat sound proof and her voice.

"Tss. You got avoided my move." Chae said slowly turning her body around facing Mina. "Hard to get? Ok why not." Chae smirked.

Mina then turned to face the and tried opening it again. It was still locked. Mina turned around to see how far Chaeyoung was from her but was stopped. Chae was back hugging her.

"Why do you hate me so? I just want to have a little fun." Chae said whispering in her ear.

Mina got chills. "Why? I'm not lesbia-"

Chae all of a sudden slid her hand down into Mina's legs. "Yah!" Mina then felt weak at her legs. "W-where are y-you touching..." 

Chaeyoung's hands were on Mina's lap now getting closer.

--Tzuyu, Jihyo And Them--

Lunch is almost over and all of them were kind of getting worried for their friend.

"Where is Mina?" Jihyo said tapping the table.

"She should be back by now right? Lunch is almost over. Dance can't take that long." Sana worried.

"What if.." Momo joined. Everyone looked at her. "What if that Bambam guy was actually friends with the smol bean kid and Bambam brought Mina to her! I've never seen that Bambam guy in our dance class before."

"What? No way..." Nayeon said. "Wait... You've never seen him in your dance class before?!"

"Momo why didn't you tell us!" Sana got up and ran to the dance studio.

Lunch was gonna be over in 10 minutes but they all followed Sana still. They've skipped class before so they're ok with it.

They all arrived at the dance studio. Sana tried opening the door.

"Its locked." She said then unlocking the door.

Sana opened the door and they all went in.

They all came in to see....

To Be Continued...

(Sorry for the short chapter.)