Chapter 12

"Hi again. Ummm... Can I borrow Mina?"

"Why are so many people bothering us now. Can I eat in peace please." Momo said rolling her eyes.

There table turned to see who wanted to borrow their Mina. "Who the hell are you and why do you want Mina?" Tzuyu said looking at the guy standing there.

Mina turned to see a familiar guy. "Aren't you the guy I bumped into earlier?"

"Yeah..hehe." He said with a small smile.

"I'm Bambam. Um anyways can I borrow Mina."

"Answer my question. What do you want with out penguin?" Tzuyu said crossing her arms.

Everyone was looking at them now. More drama with their group.

"Stuff. Its just stuff only Mina can help me with..."

"She ain't going anywhere without us knowing what your going to do with her." Jihyo said with a tone.

"I just need her help on something with dance. Mina, you probably didn't know this but I've been in your dance class for 2 years." He said with a smile that seemed odd.

Dance is the only class Mina is good at. She took ballet for 11

"Oh well uh.." Mina said looking at her friends, "Its fine I guess. I'm not that hungry ether. I'll probably just teach him the basic thing we learned this week and that won't take long so i'll be back before lunch ends."

They all gave her a 'Do you feel well' look and a 'Are u sure look' . Mina just nodded.

The two then headed to the dance studio. While walking there Mina tried to remember if she ever saw him at their dance class. Soon they arrived.

Bambam opened the door. It was empty and dark inside. Mina went inside first and headed for the light switch. She searched for it. Before she was able to find it the door closed and the lights went on. Mina looked around and heard Bambam talking with someone outside the door.

"Ok I did what you asked now you owe me ok. Don't forget." Bambam said to the person.

"Yeah yeah I know."

"What are you gonna do to her?"

"Stuff now leave"

"Ok ok short stuff."

Mina then walked over to the door and tried opening it. It was locked.

Some doors at their school are weird because they lock from the outside.

Mina knocked, "Hello? Bambam?" She asked.

It took her a minute before she realized what was going on. 'Crap I've been trapped her on purpose.' Mina then walked over to one of the sides in the room. She sat down and leaned on the wall. A few moments later Mina heard the sound of the door opening. She saw a way to familiar girl walk in. Mina got up and slowly took a few steps back.

"What are you- You told Bambam to do this huh...." Mina said glaring at the girl.

"Well yeah. I guess so." The girl said slowly taking steps towards Mina.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Mina asked still walking back.

"Because.... you're my pet."

To Be Continued...