Ending Note

First of all, I want to thank all of you that read this book.

Wolf stories that don't involve mating seasons or shape-shifting normally don't get recognized.

It took me five whole months to finish this story, and I spent countless hours on it. 06's tale is something I'm extremely passionate and dedicated to and I spent hours researching her, her history, her family, and her mates.

For all of you wondering, this is based on a true story. 06 was a real female wolf pack leader in Yellowstone who was born to the Lava Creek pack in 2006 and started her own pack called the Lamar Canyon pack. She could take down an elk single handedly, she mated with two brothers, and she was shot down in Montana during wolf hunting season right after one of the brothers was shot down.

Wolf hunting is still legal in Montana, one of the things that is extremely difficult to demolish or regulate properly due to all the mixed views.

Her collar name was 832F, and she was named 06 due to the year she was born in. She was killed on December 6th, 2012.

This legendary wolf lived 6 long years, drawing many to the cause of wolf protection.

She really was a stunning wolf.

Thank you for honoring her by reading this story.