"You're going to end up hurting, babe."

Zayn's P.O.V

I sigh as I walk thorough the door of mine and Perrie's shared apartment. "Zayn don't you dare go to your room. Tell me what the fuck that was with Mr. Payne." She demands. "Isn't your boyfriend coming over?" I ask turning around with my hands on my hips. "Yes he is, but we have 10 minutes, so speak." She demands grabbing my arm yanking me down on the couch. I groan before pouting at her and giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"You're cute babe, but you're still telling me." She says patting my cheek. I roll my eyes before saying, "when I tell you please don't freak out because it's my desicion and I'm not gonna change my mind." I watch as her eyes go wide. "Oh my god! What is it he's in to, is he like Christian Grey, or some shit?" She says in shock.

"What? Perrie no you freak. He just asked me to be his fake boyfriend not his fucking sex slave. Allah Perrie!" I exclaim. "Wait hold the front door! His fake boyfriend Zee what the fuck why?"

"Um, well you see," I start, a dark blush covering my cheeks. "His sister is getting married and his mom wants him to bring a date, and if he didn't have one then she was gonna set up this blind date with some girl and his family have always set him up on blind dates and they are always disastrous so he just blurted out he had someone and then he asked me to pretend to be his boyfriend for a week and a half." I finish, looking up at her with a wince.

"Zayn baby, I know you said to for me to not freak out and change your desicion, but Zayn you can't. We both know how much you like him. You're going to end up hurting, babe." She says giving me a concerned look.

"Perrie I can't just say I won't do it anymore. I have to. I already agreed and I really don't want to hurt him." I say looking down at the ground feeling embarrassed. "Just remember Zayn, that I will always be here for you. No matter what." She says grabbing my hand.

"Thanks Pezzy." I say grinning at her. She rolls her eyes at the nickname before saying, "no problemo Zaynie."

The door to our apartment opens and a voice is heard, "oh Perrie where art thou." Perrie rolls her eyes. "In the living room babe," she yells. "Yo yo what's good y'all, it's ya boy Alex." Alex says coming into the room throwing gang signs around.

"Yep, I'm out." I say giving Perrie a quick hug. "Thanks again for that Pez." I say with a smile. "Anything for you boo," she says winking at me before going over to give Alex a kiss. "Gross," I say before running to my bedroom as Alex screams 'fuck you Zayn Malik' at me.

I giggle falling onto my bed. I stare up at the ceiling going over today's events in my head. I'm gonna be my boss' fake boyfriend. My boss that I've had a crush on since I was 19. I groan rolling over to bury my face in my pillow before screaming into it.

I hear my phone ding making me groan again. I pull it out of my back pocket, sitting up slightly so I could see the message.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Heyyy Zayn. I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be pickinggg you up at 7:30 tomorrowwww.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Yes sir. What's with all the extra letters?

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: You need to get out of the habitttt of calling me sir. My parents will definitelyyyyy question thattt. Also it's just the wayyyy I texttttt.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Ok, I will. And good to know.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Yes. Sorry for bothering you.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Oh you didn't bother me. I'm just laying in bed.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Doing what😏

My eyes go wide as I read over the text about ten times before responding.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Mr. Payne that is very inappropriate. Is it not?

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Ha. Well I'm not one to follow rules😉

I sit there in shock. "Perrie!" I scream. She and Alex come running in seconds later. "What's wrong?" Perrie asks her voice full of concern. "He's flirting with me." I exclaim, pressing my phone into her hand. She reads over the texts messages. Her mouth falls open. "Holy shit Zee, flirt back." She says. "What how?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "Say well neither am I." I bite my lip, before responding.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Well neither am I.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Well then we're both on the same page😏

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: I guess so, Mr. Payne.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Good, Mr. Malik.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Isn't that what they do in Fifty Shades of Grey? Use their last names?

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: You've never seen it?

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: No I haven't, never had much interest in seeing it. I prefer reading the books over seeing the movies.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: So you've read the books? I heard they are a lot more descriptive😏

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Oh no, um I just um prefer reading I'm not um looking for a um more descriptive version I don't have any interest in that kind of thing. Straight sex that is.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Oh my god, ignore that last part.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤:😂😂😂

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Oh shush you

"Oh my gosh, really Zayn you suck." Perrie say laughing. "And you swallow." I fire back. She rolls her eyes as Alex dies laughing.

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: I'm just messing, Zayn😉

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: 😶😶😶🙄

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Ha. I've got to go but I thoroughly enjoyed this.

To Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Glad I could be entertaining sir. See you tomorrow

From Liam👨🏽‍💼❤: Tomorrow Mr. Malik. Looking forward to it.

I groan giving both Alex and Perrie the finger. They both laugh before running out of my room.

I sigh. This is gonna be a long 2 weeks.

Ahhh chapter 2. I really hope you enjoyed it. I'm having lots of fun writing this. Sorry if it is kinda short. The chapters are gonna start being really long later on in the story. Also just to let y'all know Zayn is 21 and has been working for Liam since he was 18. It's been three years that Zayn has been working for Liam. Zayn starting getting feelings for Liam after 1 year working for him, when he was 19. Liam is 25. I just wanted y'all to know how old they are. Also Zayn is shorter than Liam cause I think that's super cute. Small baby Zayn lol.

All the Love.

💟