"I miss you."

Zayn's P.O.V

The second we walk into Liam's parents house we're met with an angry Geoff and a concerned Karen sitting in the dining room.

"What the fuck happened??" Geoff exclaims into his phone.

"Dad." Liam says making his parents look up at him. "Don't worry, I'm going to handle it."

"George don't contact me for at least 3 business days or you're fired. Goodbye, give your wife my best wishes." Geoff says somehow sounding angry and sweet at the same time. This family is odd.

"I have to go, just for tomorrow. I will be back for the rehearsal dinner but I have to go." Liam tells them an upset expression on his face.

"I know, son." Geoff tells him. "Ruthie, can you come in here for a few minutes sweetheart!"

Ruth comes in followed by Candice. They both waddle in with what I'm guessing are freshly painted toes.

"Grandpa please. I'm trying to fix these ogre toes on this woman." Candice says earning her a slap on the arm from Ruth.

Geoff chuckles but his sour expression still remains.

"What's wrong?"  Ruth asks having picked up on all of our moods. Although it might sound bad but the only thing I could think about right now was the kiss Liam and I shared. I felt bad for Liam and was obviously worried for my job but I wasn't nearly as upset as Liam and Geoff were.

"I'm sorry but there is an emergency at the office and I really hate to do this but-" Liam starts but Ruth interrupts him.

"Go." She tells him. "It's okay. I understand just as long as you're back for the wedding."

"I will be I promise. It'll just be for tomorrow. I'll be back for the rehearsal dinner." Liam's says, relieved. "Thank you for understanding."

Ruth pulls him into a hug. " Of course bro. It's your job."

"Zayn honey don't say you're leaving too." Karen says in a solemn voice.

I smile at her, shaking my head. "No, I'm staying."

"Oh good." She grins, "Now maybe we can finally get some dirt on Liam now." Ruth adds.

Liam rolls his eyes, "Paddy will be here in an hour let me go get everything I need." He tells his family, motioning me to follow him upstairs.

Once we reach the bedroom he begins grabbing his phone charger and a couple things from the bathroom. I take a seat on the bed as he goes to the closet to I'm guessing try and find something more professional to change into. Once he makes his selection he goes into the bathroom to change.

For the first time in an hour I feel like I can finally breathe. My mind was racing over everything that happened between us. For the second time in 24 hours Liam and I had done a little bit more than. what we agreed on.

But all this has made me think. Could Liam feel the same way? Could he possibly have feelings for me? His actions and Andy's words last night are running a marathon through my brain.

I glance up as Liam emerges from the bathroom in a pair of black slacks, a light grey button up and a suit jacket. He looked divine.

He approaches me with a soft smile on his face. For some reason I am just completely unable to bring a smile to my face. The best I can do is an awkward grimace. I can see the worry cloud his eyes but he quickly blinks it away. He and I both knew there was no time for a discussion about our actions.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, Zayn." He tells me, sitting beside me. He places a hand on my leg and just lets it rest there.

I craved his touch but I knew this was all I would get. I nod my head trying my best to avoid eye contact. I didn't want him to know the effect he was having on me.