Back to the Shore house

Season 2, EP Psycho Ass Beach 

Turning back down the familiar streets to the shore house I couldn't help but get excited to see the people I called family again. While last year we all were getting to know each other, this year we all know each other well enough which will either cause complete mayhem or have a nice, fun, easy going summer; but let's be real that probably won't happen.

Last year during all the fights and drama I kind of stayed out of the way. Mainly because I being one of the baby's in the house only turning 21 a couple months before moving in I was scared to let loose and get shit face drunk like the others. Especially being in a relationship and I was terrified of doing something to ruin it and knowing that my army dad would be watching every episode but this year he told me to let loose and live a little (and promised not to watch any of the episodes). This summer I'm single and ready to live a little.

"Guess who's back!!" I yell entering the shore house with luggage trailing behind me. It was a long ride from Texas where I am originally from. Me being an army brat I moved around a lot while I was young but my family eventually moved back to El Paso, Texas where my father was stationed for a while.

Me of course being the last one to arrive i was greeted by everyone. Everyone running up to me giving me hugs. "Savannah!" Everyone yells.

"Oh my god the fam is back together again!" I yell while hugging Kortni and Nilsa.

"Here let me help you," Gus says grabbing my suitcase and helping me upstairs after everyone settles down.

Throwing my duffle bag on my bed next to where Gus put my suitcase, "Gus Gus I missed you!" I say giving him a hug and proper greeting.

"I've missed you too, how was your ride out here?" He says giving me a tight squeeze.

"Extremely long, I'm so tired." I groan. Gus was probably my closest guy friend in the house. "But I'm so excited to be back."

"Same, I'm really ready to have fun this summer."

"Not gonna try to find love at the shore again?" I ask getting a laugh from Gus.

"No not at all. Just trying to do me this summer, you know have some fun." He says with a wink poking me in the side.

"Same here," I laugh. "Now let's promise," I say kneeling on my bed so I am the same height as Gus, " to making sure we... never get committed to someone while here, always have a good time, never fight over stupid shit and always I repeat ALWAYS make sure we have we have a full drink in a hand ." I say smiling sticking up my pinky.

"Promise," Gus says twisting his pinky around mine followed by one of his gorgeous smiles.

"Now let me go unpack."

////////////////////////

Eventually joining the rest of the roommates in the kitchen, we all gathered to start of daily routine of shots and champagne of course cause it was the first night back.

"So is Kortni the only one coming with a relationship?" Codi ask as we wait for Aimee to pop open the champagne.

"I'm talking to somebody," Candace says as she tells us about her felon of a boo-thing.

"You still in a relationship Savannah?" Kirk asks.

"No," I say getting shocked looks from the other roommates.

"You and what's his face broke up?" Jeremiah asks.

"Yeah wasted a year and a half on that idiot but know I'm single and ready to have one hell of a summer!" I yell getting cheers from my roommates.

Pop

Aimee opens the champagne sending the cork flying across the kitchen. quickly filling up all of our glasses.

"Cheers to a summer we will never forget," Jeremiah cheers.

Hey guys, so just wrote this out of no where hope you enjoy