finally happy

Another chapter! not a very good one... again. Lol I don't really like this one so I might delete it but... i'll just to update soon. PLS VOTE and COMMENT

Waking up the next morning with a nice headache from the night before. We were all excited to go to the beach in Cabo. Quickly running to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day on the beach. 

"Hey," Gus says standing in the doorway of the bathroom. 

"Hey," I mumble while brushing my teeth. 

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure whats up?" I say after spitting into the sink. 

"Oh, I um... wanted to finish well start the conversation from last night."

"Oh you were being serious about that?" I question coming off a little rude. "Sorry I mean I just thought you were saying that cause you were drunk. I didn't think you really wanted to talk about us."

"Vannah I'm being for real about this," Gus defends. "My feelings for you are real." Gus says making my mouth open in an o shape.  "I'm real about making us an official us ...and making it work this summer."

"Gus..." I stutter I was completely caught off guard. I never thought he was going to want an 'official us' and definitely not right now. And I definitely didn't know how to feel about it. Yes I clearly wasn't completely over my feelings for Gus but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. 

"Savannah I'm being serious, I want to be with you. And I want to give us a real shot at being together if you're willing." 

"What about our pack?" 

"Vannah... fuck the pack."

"Gus I don't want to ruin our friendship and what about the roommates? Do you not remember what happened between you and Aimee when you and Nilsa were together." 

"Yeah but you aren't Nilsa and you aren't Aimee. We can make this work if you want too," Gus says stepping into the bathroom closer to me. "Don't worry about them Savannah just think about us." Gus says putting one of his hands on my check.

"Gus..." I say holding on to his arm. 

"Listen, Savannah you are the best person I have every met. You would do anything for any of the roommates. So do something for yourself, if this is what you want. For once be selfish and do what you want."

"Ok" I say giving in with a big smile. Gus quickly wrapping me up in a hug. "But on one condition." I say making Gus let go of me, "We don't tell the roommates in till we are 100% that this is going to work." I say I was a little defensive because I knew there was a chance Gus could change his mind. 

"Ok but I have one condition too," Gus says surprising me. "We have to forget everything that happened this summer. No talk about Nilsa or anything else I fucked up this summer. Ok?" 

"Ok.." I whisper back, Gus slowly puts his hands around my waist pulling me in for another hug. I wrap my arms around his neck the butterflies coming back and filling up my stomach. Looking up at Gus I see that he was looking down at my kips so I did the same. 

"Now that we are giving this a try you know what we could do more," he says a smirk across his face, 

"And what might that be?" I sarcastically ask.

Gus rolled his eyes quickly leaning in for a kiss. I leaned in too smiling into the kiss. Laughing lightly inbetween kisses. 

Knock

knock

"Savannah, hurry up" I hear Jeremiah says from the bedroom. Gus and I quickly separate trying our best to seem casual. "Everyone else is ready, let's go." He says walking towards the bathroom. "Oh hey Gus I didn't know you were in here."

"Yeah I was just telling Vannah to hurry up," he says smoothly playing it off pretty well.

"Ok, ok I just have to put my suit on then I am all ready. So get out." I say shooing the two boys out of the bathroom so I could get change. Gus gave me a pleading look but there was nothing I could do.

Putting a black bikini with an oversized shirt and baseball cap on. All the roommates head down to lobby to get in the van to head in the beach. Sitting in the back row window seat next to Gus. "My cookie is throbbing. I don't know what it is about Mexico but I'm horny as fuck." Aimee says as we start driving making all the roommates laugh, Gus looked at me with a smirk. 

"Is Cabo making you like this too?" Gus whispers in my ear making me laugh.

"Shut up," I whisper back slapping his chest Gus quickly catches my hand intertwining his fingers with mine making me smile. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Come on there's a botty shaking contest," Nilsa shouts leading the way towards the stage followed by all the roommates. Aimee and Kortni both hope on stage to join Nilsa in the contest. "Candance, Savannah come up here," Nilsa yells form the stage waving for us to come up there. 

"No, I'm ok." Candance says shaking her head no. 

"Savannah?" Nilsa yells. I quickly shake my head no, I had no interest in shaking my butt in some guys face that I didn't know. Gus quickly came up from behind me wrapping his arms around me. o

"You're not going up there are you?" he asks leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Unless you're going to be the judge," I smile leaning my head against his. 

The contest quickly started and all of us were screaming hyping up the girls in the contest and of course Nilsa won. After Nilsa kissed the judge we all head of over to the bar. 

"Can I buy you a drink?" Gus says with a smirk sitting in the bar stool next to me. 

"Sure," I say. Gus waved over a bar tender and ordered two drinks. "Look," I say motioning to the table outside of the bar where Jeremiah was making out with some girl and Nilsa was making out with the guy who judged the contest. 

"I guess everyone getting some... except him." Gus ssays motioning over to the other table which had a passed out Codi on it.

"Oh my god he is so drunk," I say laughing. 

"Hey babe-"

"Babe?" I question putting a smile on Gus's face as I spin my chair to face him. 

"Yeah, why you don't like it?" Gus says putting his hand on my thigh. 

"No I love it," I say smiling. Gus quickly leaned in making me smile into the kiss. "Gus," I pushing his chest away from me looking around to see if any of the roommates saw our moment of affection. 

"No one saw, don't worry they're all too drunk or too busy making out with someone," Gus says laughing while I keep my hand on his chest. 

"Ok," I say wrapping my arms around his neck leaning on him. "You know this isn't how I thought things were going to end up." I say giving Gus a quick kiss on the lips. "But I'm really happy that they did end up like this."

"Me too." Gus says kissing me again the butterflies filling my stomach each time he did. I smiled again the happiness never leaving me or Gus's face. Maybe for the first time all summer I was genuinely happy.