A lil dancing never hurt nobody

Season 2 EP 202

My head felt like it was going to explode, any quick movement made me feel like I was going to throw up.
All I know it a woke up on the coach to everyone screaming in the kitchen as usual and a plate of pizza rolls on my stomachs...make sense, they were usual late night drunk snack.

"Oh my god my head hurts so bad." I whine as I sit up, " I need coffee like immediately before I die.

"Damn Vannah you got fucked up," Gus says as he makes breakfast the girl McKayla right next to him.

"Sssshhh, you are way too loud," I say taking a sip of my hot coffee followed by two Advil's that Jeremiah gave me.

"My bad," he whisper backs with a laugh.

Eventually my headache slowly weakened as we all sat in the living taking about what happened last night. The roommates said I came home and passed out on the couch and Kortni tried to fight her boyfriend and the girls interrupted Gus and McKayla's sexy time.

After a showering and getting out of last night clothes the roommates decided that Gus and Jeremiah were going to go the gym and the rest of us were going to go day drinking which sounded absolutely terrible right now.

"Savannah what do you want?" Nilsa asks as we sat at our table in the bar.

"I'll just have some water and fries."

"What why they have 5 dollar Irish car bombs?" Codi whines egging me on to have a drink.

"I literally can not drink any alcohol right now or I'll throw up," I say. Usually my hangover didn't last that long, after an Advil and coffee I was fine. But the again most nights I don't forget half the night.

While I passed on drinking everyone else had plenty. Coming back to the house nilsa took off her top and Codi cursed out just about everyone. And I was way to sober for this.

Making our way back into the house Jeremiah and Gus were laughing at how hammered everyone was. "Are you the only sober one?" Gus asks.

"Sadly yes," I say rolling my eyes. "I feel like shit," I say rolling circles on my temples with my fingers.

"Aw come here," he says pulling me into a tight hug. Wrapping my arms around him and taking a deep breathe in a felt a little better.

"Come on let's go outside," he says as I follow him out the sliding doors. Sitting down next to him on the same lawn chair we began to make some small talk. Eventually everyone's drunk self made there way outside and I made myself comfortable laying down cuddled up next to Gus on the lawn chair.

"How was your night last night?" Gus asks me under everyone else's talking.

"It was good I don't remember much after you left. Yours seemed to be pretty good huh?" I ask raising an eyebrow towards Gus.

"Yeah it was good until everyone got home," he says a small frown forming across his face.

"Hey it's fine you the rest of the summer to have some hunch time." I say with a laugh trying to make Gus feel better. "And I'll let you use my room whenever you want."

"Thanks Vannah, you're the best." He says wrapping his arms around me giving me a squeeze.

"I know." I sarcastically. Our conversation was cut short by Codi calling out Jeremiah and as usual I said out of it.

//////////////////////

Finally after wigs literally being thrown, an argument about to toothpaste, and Gus and Aimee's crying after their heart to heart we made it to the club.

After all the fighting and arguing today all I wanted to was dance, drink, and celebrate Gus's and Jeremiah's birthday weekend.

Most of the night went by when Gus and I ran into each other on the dance floor. Multiple shots and strong drinks later I was on a high. Nothing could ruin my night, I felt confident in the dress that fit around my body perfectly, I was having a good hair day for once, and every song the DJ played I loved. 

"Happy Birthday Gus Gus." I yell over the music.

"What?" He shouts back with a questioning look

Rolling my eyes I bring myself closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing my lips close to his ear. "I said happy birthday Gus Gus."

"Thank you Vannah," he says with his smile growing. He swiftly placed his hands on hips as we both swayed back and fourth to the music.

Both comfortable with each other, not saying a word about our close position we let the music take control. My mind not sober enough to think about what our movements might lead too. I mean a lil dancing never hurt nobody

My arms still wrapped around his neck playing with the back of his hair and our hips moving in sync I noticed a strange look on Gus's face. "What?" I question.

"You know we have never danced like this before could lead to some other things." He says with a smirk.

"Oh if you don't like it we could stop," I say raising an eyebrow our bodies never stopping moving in sync with each other.

"Not what I meant Vannah."

"Oh really so what did you mean Gus Gus." I say looking up into his eyes, but his did not met mine they were glued to my lips occasionally flickering back up to meet my glance. No tempted by thought I could resist to look at his. Wasn't sure if it was the alcohol in my body that made my heart beat a million times faster at the thought of kissing him.

"I think you know what I meant," he says. His smirk growing as his eyes flickered back and fourth from my lips to my eyes. The tension grew as body somehow felt to get closer then they already were. My mind was running wild all I wanted was his lips to on mine.

"Well why don't you show me," and as soon the words left my mouth his lips were on mine. My body filled with ecstasy my heart beater faster and faster as I pulling on the collar of his flannel closing any possible space in between us.

As our kiss began to become a bit more heated one of Gus's hand reaching my lower lower back and the other in my hair. Our lips moved together making every movement make my mind go absolutely crazy only wanted more and more like it was some drug. And before I knew it Jeremiah was tapping us on the shoulder telling us we were leaving.

Way to ruin the moment Jeremiah