Five part 1

Okay, so I know Kakashi told me not to eat yeaterday but...... I ate ramen anyways. I can't help it. Ramen is the BEST food in the whole world. I care about Naruto but he will listen to kakashi and will and I repeat WILL follow Kakashi's orders. His name is Kakashi. As in KAKA. As in DOODOO. HAHAHAHAH. I love the name sooooo much. I walk straight to the training grounds to see nobody there. It's only two in the morning. I wake up very early in the morning. I waited in the tree hiding to see what is to come. Also I may or may not have bought an icha icha paradise book on my way to the training grounds.... It's not my fault it caught my eye. It's Kakashi's fault for making me soooo curious.

As I was nearly finished with the very interesting book, all of my teammates FINALLY decided to come but Kakashi wasn't here. I decided that since he wasn't here, to go to the book store and get volume two. It got my attention very quickly. I loved it! As I was in the book store, I saw Kakashi walking to the training grounds. Maybe I should scare him or take off his mask. That will be sooooo funny. Then I could laugh at how weird his face actually looks. Boy, mama's gonna have a hard laugh tonight. After I checked out the book, I slowly stalked him to see where he is going. 'This is going to be fun' I said to myself as I rubbed my palms together like an evil genius. Hahah. Kakashi won't even know what'll be hitting him. Heheheh. "Stop it with that evil laugh." The demanding voice said in my head. "Fudge off!" I yelled out loud. The people in the village looked at me like I grew another head.

--------------------

Hey people. I updated again. This time it was quicker. I love y'all. <3

~Kitten