Three

Rosie POV

After I got permission from the hokage to live here, I went straight to where i thought Naruto would be. Turns out he was painting the faces of the hokages. A couple of days later, it was the day that we become ninja. I wonder if I'm going to be on team seven. Team seven is where Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are at and I want to be in with Naru~chan. Sasuke is a duck butt and I don't want to be in his team but what do you got to do.....

I wonder when pervy sage will come. It will probably be in a couple of days from now. He is one of my favorite characters. Sure, he's a pervert but one of the strongest ninjas and i admire him for that.

I cant wait till we get teams and go to Chunin Exams. I bet that I will win every single time. After all, i am a good enough fighter and Naruto is my best friend and ill beat up anybody that tries to mess with him.

I'm going to school when we take our actual test to become ninja.

Okay, all I need to do is get dressed and walk to the school. And something that's appropriate.

I noticed that I had a tattoo of a good looking wolf on my right arm but I don't know what its used for.

 I want to ask the Hokage what it was. Maybe ill tell him right before school. I walked  to the Hokages tower to ask him. 

I walked straight to his room without knocking. "Hokage, I would like to Speak with you , privately." I said. "Sure." He said gruffly. All of the ANBU that was in the room left.

"I want to know what this is but please don't say this to anyone." I said and with that, he nodded. With that I lifted my sleave. 

He looked at it with awe. "Oh my Gosh!" He said with his eyes wide. "You are the 'Legendary Wolf Tailed Beast' well at least you have it in you." He said.

Wait, I have a tailed beast inside me. Heck ya! Me and Naruto are the same. Best friends plus tailed beast twins are so cool!

"Okay, and sir, you promise not to tell anyone about this." I said. "You have my word." He told me and with that I went to ninja school.

As I walked in, I say Naruto and sat by him. "Hello Naruto. My bestest friend" I told him. We hugged for a couple of seconds. "How are you, Rosie He asked loudly. Before I could answer him, the teacher Iruka Sensei interrupted me. He was telling us what teams we would be on.

We were waiting for Kakashi. He was late as per usual. Suddenly, Naruto put the eraser trap for Kakashi sensei. Obviously, he fell for it and told us to meet him at the roof.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sooooo sorry I havent been updating

Just alot of stuff is going on