Four

You might need to reread the story a bit cuz i did tiny edits but thank you for waiting. I love you all.

----------------------------------------------------

We met Kakashi on top of the roof. Once we all sat down, Kakashi started to speak. "First off, let me have you guys introduce yourselves." He said and of course Sakura had to speak. "What should we say sensai?"

"Your likes, dislikes, future dream and hobbies. Things like that." He answered.

"Why don't you go first sensei?" She stated.

"Me?" He questioned. "Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake. I don't feel like telling you my likes and dislikes. And I havent thought about a dream for the future.. And as for my hobbies? Well, I have many hobbies." He told us. All he told us was his name.. *sigh* "Next is you guys. Lets start with you." He said looking at Naruto. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like Rosie and instant ramen but what I like even more is the ramen from Ichiraku. What I dont like is waiting 3 minute for the ramen to cook. My hobby is eating and comparing ramen. And my future dream is to surpass the Hokage and make the whole entire village acknowledge my existence." Naruto said while messing with his headband. Kakashi then asked Sakura to go next and she LITERALLY GIGGLED the whole time.. Finally, he asked Sasuke to go next. " My name is.... Sasuke Uchiha. I dislike a lot of things and don't like anything in particular. And i have ambition to restore my clan without fail and kill a certain someone." Sasuke stated. Kakashi finally motioned me to introduce myself. "My name is Rosie. I have many likes and dislikes you don't need to know of. My hobbies are protecting my friend and I have no dream" I said. I decide to make me look mysterious. Its just apart of my fun! "Good. All of you are very interesting. We are having a survival test tomorrow so don't eat breakfast or you are all gonna puke." He ended our conversation at that. I went straight home to go to sleep awaiting the very next day.

---------------------------------------------------------