Chapter 3: Invited

Re-cap:

"Okay, Senna will play the piano." She cheerfully answered for me.

"Alright then Daisy take a seat. Who would like to sing then?"

I walked over to the piano and settled my finger above the keys before hearing something that might have accidentally freeze my heart.

"I will do the honour, Mr. Brown."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Am I hearing things or did you really just spoke up, Mr King?" Mr. Brown raised an eyebrow at Ethan King.

"Nope, Mr. Brown. I did just volunteered in singing with Senna Smith." He smiled, and it looks genuine. And obviously the whole class was surprised, so am I. Because this is the first time Ethan King took an interest in participating Music lesson.

"Are you very sure you want to sing?" Mr. Brown asked again. Nobody has heard him sing before, maybe it's horrendous. Who knows?

"I would like to give it a try." Another guy across the room raised his hand. I think his name was Mason.

Ethan King spared no minute and turned back to glare hard at Mason. Well, nothing could stop a bad boy from getting what he wants. This is either a jealousy war or a staring contest. Mason held great confidence too but I'm afraid he might end up in the hospital later today. No one snatches the bad boy's chance, nothing belongs to a bad boy will be taken away for free. And Mason is in deep deep trouble. They held each other's glare for so long and so intense, that Mr. Brown had to do something before a fight break out.

"Well Mason, I'm afraid that this opportunity will have to go to Ethan."

"And why is that so?" He questioned with an annoyed voice.

"And why isn't that so?" Ethan stared back.

I looked over to Daisy, wishing that she would help me out, or rather help Mr. Brown out and stop wasting time.

"Well, I think Ethan King should be the one singing. Not because of his handsome face, which is not really that handsome," Ethan turned his glare at Daisy now. Shit.

"But, he was the first one to volunteer himself not Mason Anderson." She continued.

"So I guess Mason Anderson should get his ass back down and stop wasting our time." She smuggled. Oh great work Daisy. *Note my sarcasm yo* Ethan then turned back and smirked at Daisy.

Some jocks in the class joined in the commotion and asked Mason to quit being an ass and waste our time.

"Alright settle down class. Mason, please kindly take a seat while Ethan, you may go up and discuss a song with Senna."

He walked up to me and smirked. Jeez.

"Fancy seeing you here."

(It wasn't exactly that fancy.)

"But it is to me. So is our song gonna be Fancy?"

(Hell no.)

"Why is that so?"

(I like Iggy but that song doesn't really fit my mood now.)

"Your mood? Seriously, alright so what song?"

(Heart Like California.)

"Sure, i like it too."

He walked away and stood in front of the microphone.

"If you're ready, you may begin." Mr. Brown smiled as he took a seat at the back.

Ethan King looked back at me and gave me a nod, signalling me to start.