Chapter 2: Village Defense and UNSC Retaliation.

(Imagine the Dragon shaped continent as UNSC territory above Vacuo and Vale. Vacuo is orange and Vale is green.)

Jaune's Spartan Armor

I wouldn't use Helioskrill cause to me, it wouldn't make any sense

I wouldn't use Helioskrill cause to me, it wouldn't make any sense. So please, don't complain about this. If you don't like it, just imagine your favorite Spartan Armor. I only choose the War Master Armor because to me, it looked ok and it would suit Jaune better since he's a master of war.

Back to the Story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Timeskip 6 months later~
~Jaune's POV~
Location: Somewhere Isolated.

It has been 6 months since we started to settle into our new home. Attempts to contact UNSC Space have failed but I already had a feeling that me and the ships of 33rd Fleet under my command have been listed dead or missing by the UNSC but they most likely think we're dead by now. Me and those of the 33rd Fleet were settling on Remnant and expanding while going undetected by the radar any other kingdom such as Atlas. During those 6 months of expansion, he has built more bases, hospitals, secret docks for the ships, schools, military academies, farms, and factories to make more clothes, armor, ammunition, weapons, equipment, and vehicles. We have built a huge wall with the strong strongest metal that we have as the wall was protected with turrets ranging to Anti-Infantry​, Anti-Vehicle, and Anti-Air. Surprisingly, Anti-Infantry turrets can kill an armored grimm. In the 3rd month of our expansion, we have made a huge city-like settlement as we have chosen to make this city our capital. The capital is surrounded by a lot of military bases and heavily guarded. Sure, you could say that we're just a growing Kingdom but most of us still refer ourselves as the UNSC but if you still insist on referring us as a kingdom, then I guess you could say that we're the Kingdom of Eden or something like that. I have apparently been chosen as the commander and leader of all the UNSC on Remnant and being the leader is kinda complicated for me plus we named the city capital, Reach. (I'm not good at city names)

The usual reports I get are pretty good like getting rid of grimm infested areas or successful expansions of growing settlements. I sometimes received some reports that say that some civilians are joining either the Marines, the Army, or the ODSTs. I even had a report that says that a few volunteered to become Spartan IVs. As I finished reading the reports and looking at the city from the highest level. I was thinking of letting other humans and faunas into the UNSC but it may risk the UNSC being discovered by the Kingdoms, especially Atlas. The last thing that I need to worry about is Atlas constantly asking the UNSC to trade their technology. If Atlas wants it, then they're going to have to go through me and all of the UNSC to get it.

"Jaune! Something has happened!"

I was cut off from my thoughts as my SIC (Second in Command) Ryan burst in. I never mentioned this much but Ryan was a close friend of mine when I was still marine.