Short Tale: The Rush to Atlas

Narration- "Blyat"

(Image doesn't belong to me

(Image doesn't belong to me. Credited to Soundwave3591 on Deviantart Sorry if I'm using this image for the map of Atlas.)

This part is meant to show what had happened during the UNSC-Atlas War.

The following is an attempt to explain the UNSC-Atlas War.

Sorry for the fuck up.

___________________________________________________________________________

A narration of the UNSC-Atlas War from a UNSC Marine

"Alone we have stood against the fascist menace. Alone we have drove the Atlas scum back to their lands after their failed attempted invasion on our lands. Alone we prepare to march west to Atlas."

Scenes of a huge UNSC invasion force arriving in Atlas are preparing to push deeply into the heart of Atlas with millions upon millions of UNSC Marines, supported by UNSC military vehicles and aircraft along with the UNSC Infinity-Class Supercarrier, Crocea Mors, and the UNSC Fleet. There are ODSTs that are dropping behind enemy lines to disrupt the Atlas Military's supply lines and communications while assisting UNSC-sponsored Rebels on raiding Atlas Military bases.

"With our marines arriving to Atlas daily, We out number the Atlesians 10 to 1. Wave upon wave of infantry are unleashed upon them to clear the way for our main army to pierce right through the heart of Atlas."

Scenes of UNSC forces overwhelming Fort Baikoner in the south while UNSC forces in the north capture everything west of Fort Port as Fort Port is being sieged by attacking UNSC forces as Atlesian forces in Fort Port surrender after days of fighting. Another scene shows UNSC forces in the north marching through the Atlas city of Kustrin as they are met with open arms by the civilian faunas population along with the UNSC sponsored rebels and the ODSTs as there weren't any signs of Atlas' defending forces in Kustrin since the Kustrin's defending forces have retreated before the UNSC could attack.

In the Air, the UNSC dominates most of Atlas' Airspace. The UNSC Crocea Mors destroy and rekt any Atlesian military airship in sight before they could fire back at the Crocea Mors. Some ships of the UNSC Fleet start bombarding all Atlas Forts that weren't captured by the UNSC with ARCHER missiles only in order to perserve and save the HAVOK nukes for bigger targets while other UNSC ships start dropping in more UNSC Marines.

UNSC forces north and south of each other link up after capturing the Atlesian cities of Lowell, Kingsberg, Titan, Bessemer, and Mantle. UNSC forces west of the Capitol, Atlas, form a front against Atlesian forces that currently defending the Capitol as every UNSC Marine is ready fight and die to pierce right through the heart of Atlas to break the Atlesian will to fight.