Chapter 11: Valean Defense

Location: Vale
~3rd POV~

Teams RWBY, PNR, and CFVY along with Jaune's siblings can see the destruction and chaos that was being inflicted upon the city. They all also saw the Grimm horde were heading straight to Vale as they were dangerously close as the number of Grimm was rapidly growing. UNSC and UNSC-Friendly Atlas soldiers were fending and holding off the Grimm from entering the city furthermore. The UNSC ships, which consisted of Autumn-Class Heavy Cruisers and Paris-Class Heavy Frigates, were bombing the shit out of the Grimm horde while Sabres, Wasps, and all other UNSC aircraft were having a dogfight with the Nevermores and Griffons. (In case you didn't know, dogfight is a term for aircraft against aircraft combat)

"Jaune!" Said the siblings of Jaune as they were happy to see him.

The Beacon Students turn to see Jaune Arc walking towards them in menacing way as he was holding an M739 SAW in his hands. Jaune was also wearing his War Master-Class Mjolnir Armor as he walking towards as he was aiming his SAW at the Grimm as he also had his Arclight Railgun at the back of his War Master Armor.

(Note: I'm not good with fight and war scenes.)

The Beacon Students noticed that 3 Beowolves were behind Jaune as they were about to pounce on the Arc. The students were about to warn him but then, Jaune turns around in 360 as he smacked the closest Beowolf in the face as he then shoved the barrel of his SAW into the Beowolf's mouth as he quickly fired his SAW. Then, he quickly killed the two other Beowolves under 3 seconds with his SAW as the SAW that Jaune had was The Answer, which is a variant of the SAW that fires projectiles with proximity-fused high explosive warheads with less recoil and greater accuracy but this variant of the SAW is only an exclusive to Spartans or Elite Soldiers of the UNSC. (Also...I'm not referring to a Sangheili Elite in case you're confused.)

"You're all gonna die like the pest you are!" Jaune insulted to the Grimm as he was mowing down any Grimm that dare to attack him with his SAW.

Jaune then switched to his railgun as he randomly did a 360 shot as the shot hits a flying Nevermore as it crashed down upon any Grimm that was unlucky to be crushed by the weight of the Nevermore.

A loud screeching howl was heard as a horde of 75 Beowolves were coming right at Jaune along with the huntsmen and huntresses. They got into their fighting stances while Jaune reloads his SAW as he charges at them as soon as his SAW was loaded.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" Jaune said as he mowing down Grimm with his SAW while charging straight at them. He had eventually ran off of ammo for his SAW as he had already killed 50 of the 75 Beowolves. Then, Jaune decided to use his depleted SAW as a club as he was smacking and killing any Beowolves that got too close to him as he said in a dark menacing tone while facing the 7 remaining Beowolves "Come at me again!" as he then smashes the closest Beowolf to death "So I can kill you!"

"Over!"

*Smash*

"And Over!"

*Smash*

"And over again!"

Jaune then forced the Beowulf's mouth open while shoving a grenade in as he kicks the Beowulf to the rest of the be wolves that dared to attack him as the grenade blew them to pieces.

The Beacon Students were shocked to see that the weakest student was easily killing them as they were noting. They see Jaune karate kick a Beowolf to face while forcing his as then shoved a grenade into the Beowolf's mouth as Jaune then roundhouse kicked the Beowolf into