Kuwabara Special

A/N: Hello spirit detectives!!!
It took long enough to update.. First of all I want to thank all of you guys for I was really surprised this book has reached 10k reads. I did not expect anything when I first started writing this, it was just for my own amusement but being able to share the happiness and sharing our YYH fantasies together has been fun! Thanks again for your support and let's all wait for the upcoming OVA this October 2018!

I noticed I haven't shown much love to Kuwabara so I decided to make a chapter just for him.

I just realized, this is longer than I intend it to be.

One fine afternoon.

"Let's make a wish together." you pulled Kuwabara's sleeve, standing in front of an old shrine on top of a hill.

"I don't believe that all wishes can come true but it won't hurt to try." he answered scratching the back of his nape.

Both of you clasped your hand together and utter a silent prayer, after making a wish, you draw out your fortunes.

"True love will triumph against all odds." your fortune said. You shrug and look at Kuwabara's paper.

"In one weeks time it will come true, in one months time it will push through, a blessing or a curse it's up to you. Inside or out you can't have two." his fortune reads.

"What did you wish for Kazuma?"

"It's a secret." he grinned.

One week later:

1 message received.

You: Where are you?!!!

Kuwabara: I'm on my way. Sorry for the delay. Something weird happened.

You: Weird? I'm going to kill you!!

Kuwabara: I'll explain later.

Few more minutes pass:

"Now Mr. Kazuma Kuwabara care to explain?" you questioned him annoyed, crossing both of your arms in front of you when you saw him coming to the table you've been waiting for the last 90 minutes.

"Well, it's kinda hard to explain but.." he looked around the cafe, his voice was low and it look like he was trying to hide something. He is even wearing a cap and dark shades which he never ever did before.

The few customers in the cafe where eyeing the two of you. A group of girls started whispering and a guy put his arms around the girl beside her looking anxious. You started to feel a bit self conscious so you lowered your voice as well.

"What's wrong and what's with this get up?"

An attractive server came and asked, "Hello, may I take your orders?". She held a small notepad and a pen.

"We haven't decided yet and.." you responded but the server cut you off mid sentence.

"By the way I'm Catherine, what's your name?" she asked, moving closer to Kuwabara, tucking her hair behind her ears and smiling seductively, completely ignoring your presence.

"Uhm.. Well.. As she mentioned, we haven't decided yet." he responded, avoiding the look the server is giving him.

"Ok, but if you need me, I'll be waiting." she winked and trace her finger on his shoulder not minding the glare your shooting before she leaves.

"What was that about?" you turned to Kuwabara suspiciously, your eyebrows raised as he sat on the vacant chair in front of you.

"I can't explain it in words, but promise me don't freak out." He removed his dark shades before you can respond and your jaw dropped after you take a good look at his face.