+ Kuwabara

A/N : I decided to include Kuwabara as requested though I already included him to my previous few chapters such as pick up lines, interview with your bf and awkward moments. (Read them if you have time). He deserves some love too! I just need to make the part on how you first met up to he got jealous. It will be 6 parts on this chapter but little shorter compared to other stories coz honestly It's hard to make a bf story for him in my opinion.

How You First Met

You are running as fast as your two legs can get you and made a sharp turn into a corner. It lead you to small alley.The 3 guys you were chasing are nowhere to be seen but it's already a dead end. You silently look around you, observing your surroundings.

"My, where could those thugs be?"

You sense someone from behind you, coming closer. You pretend not to notice. When he was close enough you let out an upper cut, hitting him right to his lower jaw.

"Take that you son of a b****!" you shouted.

The poor guy was thrown into a corner by the impact of your upper cut and stayed down like a dead man.

The other two guys who were hiding stood up and came charging at you. Before they were able to reach you. You heard someone shouting behind.

"Leave her alone you bastards!"

All four of you turn your heads to the person who shouted.

"Who are you? Are you with these stupid guys?" you asked with a threatening look.

"My name is Kazuma Kuwabara the true warrior of love and I'm here to save you from these bad guys!"

He turned his gaze to the guys who were attacking you.

"Don't you know it's a shame to hit a woman?! Much more team up to fight her? You guys have no balls at all! Why don't you fight me instead?!"

"Oh, ok. Let see what you've got." you casually told him as you cross your arms. You step aside and let the Kuwabara person take over.

He hit the two remaining guys who were standing and knock them out right away.

"That was quick!" you smiled.

"Are you ok, miss? Did they hurt you? It's a good thing I passed by."

"Well I'm good but I could have handled them myself though. Thanks!"

"By the way why are you here in a dark alley? This is no place for a pretty girl like you? Did they drag you here?"

"Drag? Me? Are you joking? I chased them here!"

"Chase them? What?!! Why?" he exclaimed.

"Aside for the fact that they are good for nothing losers who are famous for stealing money to passersby, I couldn't stand it when I saw them about to hit a kitten on the streets."

"Really? These bastards! That's unacceptable. You should have told me sooner so I could have hit them harder."

"That's ok. Justice is served!" you grin.

"My name is (Y/N), I'm a warrior of justice! So I guess I'll see you around." you run and waved goodbye at him leaving him speechless.

"Uh ooooh. I think I'm in love" Kuwabara whispered to himself with hearts on his eyes.

How You become Closer

You are walking on the streets from buying some groceries when you saw a cute cat meowing on a corner.

"Hi there little fellow. How's your day?!"

You slowly stroke the cat's soft fur and you noticed it has a collar.

"Oh you have an owner don't you? Are you lost? You look hungry. It's a good thing I bought some cat biscuits for my fur ball. Here.." you took some cat biscuits from a pack that you have just bought and feed the cat.

"Eikichi?! Eikichi?! Where are you?!"

"I know I have heard that voice somewhere? Hmm.. where and when was that?"

You tried to remember yourself when the cat ran towards 4 guys walking not so far away..

"Oh hi warrior of love. We meet again." you smiled when you recognize Kuwabara the guy who helped you beat up some thugs.

"Who is she Kuwabara? Do you know this chick?" a guy beside him asked

"Yeah, she's so pretty and she called you warrior of love." the fat guy whispered to him but loud enough for you to hear.

From that day you met Kuwabara's friends and you spend time after school with them. Kuwabara never allowed you to fight guys anymore. He fights them for you. Even though sometimes you still secretly fight with random bad guys by yourself. You both have love for cats and spend hours playing with your pets. You later on met Yusuke and his other friends. You like to tag team with him and Kuwabara's sister Shuzuru to tease Kuwabara..

How he Realized his feelings.

He kinda know and admit it from the very start. He is vocal and showy with his feelings for you.

How he Confessed

You already know from the start cause he never fails to show and tell it to you everyday. He even tried his best to have good grades and be more responsible with your studies saying you were his inspiration.

One day you were playing with your pet cats on their couch when you lean your head on his shoulders.

He looked at you with surprise for your sudden show of affection.

You just smiled at him and you locked your fingers together. His face was so red.

"Yes! I finally have a girlfriend!" he shouted with pure delight.

"Congrats bro. We should let her wear a helmet so she won't hit her head and change her mind." Shuzuru walks in.

The three of you laugh, eat dinner and have a good night.

He Got Jealous

He trust you so much and you act a little boyish so he never really got jealous with anyone else. He is confident, always introducing himself as your boyfriend when you talk to others. The only time he got jealous is when you said Hiei's sword was so cool and he looks so tough.

He was acting weird and a little bit angry. Since you already know him that much you told him his sword was cooler and he looks tougher. He believes you and boast with his spirit sword.

Ok that's it guys for Kuwabara! Just check the other chapters and updates! Comments and request are always welcome!