How He Realize His Feelings For You

Yusuke's POV

"Kuwabara, I need to ask you something but promise you won't laugh."

"What's that Urameshi you sound so serious?I promise I won't laugh." but he snickered trying to control his laughter.

I hit Kuwabara on the head and regret trying to ask him about it.

"Ok Urameshi, I was just messing with you, you can go ahead and ask me anything." his face turned to that I am a reliable friend look.

"Forget it, damn it! It's not important!" I shouted with more irritation.

"C'mon Urameshi, I know you wanted to ask me this for quite some time, now spit it out."

"I said forget it!"

"It's about (Y/N) right? Don't worry I already know" Kuwabara seriously said.

I am surprised and shock for a brief moment but looking at Kuwabara' s serious face and he already have a hint about my question, I decided to tell him anyway.

"We'll I thought of asking Kurama about this but I doubt he knows because he does not have a girl bestfriend, on the other hand you have an older sister and Yukina so you are the safest bet."

"But before you have any crazy thoughts, let me tell you that (Y/N) and I, were just friends ok?"

"Ok, just go on and ask me Urameshi. I think I'm the right man to ask for advice"

I scratch the back of my head, look at the ceiling and said:

"What does it mean when I can't stop thinking of (Y/N) and always planning on how to play a prank on her? I like seeing her face whenever she's mad at me. I don't mean that I like her face or anything.. but,... you understand what I'm trying to say here right? "

I asked Kuwabara, not even knowing if I explained it correctly or what I'm even trying to say. But it's true that I can't stop thinking about (Y/N) and I got easily pissed of for the days that I can't see her.

Kuwabara nodded a few times, his right hand placed on his chin. His eyes were close as if thinking of something.

"Well? That's normal right? Friends depend on each other to pissed each other of and besides she makes my day happy so that's Ok? Right Kuwabara?"

"Urameshi, I can't believe I lived to see this day. Finally it's official." He sniffed a few times making pretend tears.

"What has gotten into you? And what do you mean by it's official?" I asked him.

"The simplest answer to your question is, YOU'RE INLOVE with (Y/N)! Got it? So just go ahead and confess to her before it's too late"

"What the hell?!!" "I knew he's gonna say something crazy but not crazy as this. I should have never asked this guy. " I told myself.

Just then, I sense someone peeking at the window behind me and when I turn around. I saw Botan riding on her river stick.

"Congratulations Yusuke! It's really official! I'm so happy for you!" she said with that annoying enthusiastic voice.

"Botan? How long have you been there? Has anyone ever told you that it's bad manners to eavesdrop?! And one more thing, can you both lower your voice, you are too loud, people might here us you know!"

"Long enough to hear that your inlove with (Y/N)!" she answered giggling.

"The only thing that is loud here, Urameshi is your beating heart! Go ahead Botan spread the word! Wahahahahaha!" Kuwabara shouted as he jumped from his chair, right fist held up.