You Saw Him Shirtless

A/N : Oh! The shit I've seen trying to find a good shirtless photo! Sorry guys I'm not that good in describing male muscles, body and all. I chose Kurama to be the primary pic coz we rarely see him shirtless in the entire anime. Any thoughts?

Here we are to the shirtless edition with pure awesome hotness brought to you by Urameshi's team. So let's begin!

Yusuke

Yusuke

Yusuke told you a week ago that he is going to visit the demon world to do some stuff. You missed him so much for that week and decided to greet him to the entrance of demon and human world when he arrives.

You brought some snacks with you knowing that he might miss them not being able to eat them for a week. You are hoping you can hang out together the moment he arrives.

"What's taking him so long? He said it's today. Did he forgot? No he promised me he will back at this day and time." you are talking to yourself when you heard him said.

"Of course I remember! I'm not senile! Wow those snacks smells great! Sorry I'm a little late. Something came up. What do we have there?!"

"Yusuke.. you're here.. I.."

You paused when you saw him walking like a bad ass bare footed. His hair was long and unkempt giving him that tough guy's look. His shirt was missing and he was wearing a ripped jeans. He have black markings all over his body and face which you think makes him look like a super hot rock star. Loving his rugged look!

You almost gasped when you saw his abs. Hmm those perfect 6 pack abs. His arm muscles look solid hard. As if it was built by a thousand work out. You dared not touch it not wanting to embarrassed yourself. His muscular, warm body leaning closer to you.

"What's in the bag?" he asked while trying to see what you have.

You pretend to accidentally brush your hands to his arms. It was indeed solid but warm. You blushed furiously and drop the bag your holding.

"It's.... uhmm..."

You blush harder when he look you in the eye with a bad ass smile. You snapped back to reality when he spoke.

"Hey (Y/N) what's the problem? Do you have a fever or something?"

"No it's nothing. Wear this shirt and let's go.".

You throw him the shirt and ran away leaving him clueless.