Secrets & Lies

INTRO-
Killian felt his heart pounding, pumping vengeful blood through his veins. He grasped the cuff, once, not long ago, really, belonging to Cora, in his large fist. How he'd love to give the brunette next to him a piece of his mind. There would be no one to stop him from doing so, not that anyone cared for her, but she was alone with him on the lift hidden in the library. Problem was, she already had a piece of his heart.

Killian's POV-
Storybrooke. Who knew this little town could give me my revenge, on both of them? That Queen, oh she has what's coming.

For years and years all I cared about was my revenge on the Dark One. He ruined my life, took away the light. But then I met my Queen. My hotheaded, bitchy, Queen. She was the only one who got it, who understood. She was my match. But what she brought to my life...well it wasn't light. It was darkness...darkness and eventually pain. And she brought that because I loved her.

And yet it wasn't love. It was deceitful and manipulative and one-sided. It had been lust! A sudden taste for their brand of darkness. It was fleeting...  I knew that part all too well. And it hurts... all these years later, it still hurts like hell.

The Enchanted Forest, Many Years Ago

"I am devoted to you, my Queen. My heart belongs to you and you may do with it what you wish. I'm not a good man. This much I understand. We have sinned. But there is no other soul I'd rather explore darkness with. I love you. I may be just a pirate but I know that my love must certainly be requited?"

There he was. Killian Jones declaring his love for the Evil Queen inside the shadowy walls of her own castle. Perhaps in another life this would be good. But in this one, well, it told the Queen exactly what she feared was true. And that lies would have to be told, secrets kept, and relationships... destroyed. Hopefully not forever.

The Queen raised her head, slowly lifting her gaze up to the pirate's piercing blue eyes, but the pain was unbearable and his pleading gaze too strong, so she looked back down at the casual black dress she was wearing. She could feel tears beginning to sting her eyes. What she had to do, it would hurt both of them, but it was for the best.

She spoke, tucking her raven hair behind her ears. "Killian,"  she began, feeling every shake of her trembling lip, hearing every crack in her voice. She gulped, and cleared her voice to speak in an emotionless tone, "I don't love you. I never have and I never will. You're a pirate and mean nothing to me. What we have isn't real."

The pirates tough, manly, exterior showed only small signs of devastation from her words. Shimmering eyes, which now, more than anytime resembled the ocean, a shaky hand. Inside, though, he was breaking, everything inside him shattered as he thought over what the Queen has said. How his love was unrequited. But what were the past few years? Had she used him? Was her attraction towards him purely physical?

A burning, steady, rage began to singe his heart and travelled through him quicker than a bullet.  The Queen saw a wave of anger and strong resentful emotion wash over his eyes as he stared at her.

"So, everything we had together, everything we did? It was fake? You, you used me? I've been degraded, by a, a worthless, bitchy, Queen! All this time, you didn't love me?" Killian roared at her. He could feel the anger boiling in his heart.

The Queen was not one to show emotions. But hearing those accusations from the man she secretly loved was her breaking point. Tears spilled down her cheeks.

"Then leave! Go to another realm. Take your magic bean and get the hell out of my life!" She screamed back through sobs.

"I hate you!" He yelled.

And then the castle walls seemed to come a little bit closer in on the two.

The air seemed to drop in temperature.

The warmth, small may it be, but nonetheless, a bit of warmth that lived with the evilness was sucked out of the air.

And it was cold. And lonely. And a hatred had been born. A necessary hatred, it was, but it still hurt the Queen, it hurt her like hell.

And without another word, the pirate stormed off out of the castle and sailed away.

PLS COMMENT ON WHAT YOU DISLIKE/LIKE AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN :)