Special Thanks!!!

HOORAY! Finally, you guys!

After sooooooo long writing this story, I am finally finished Dawnstar's Message! I've gotten progressively better at writing through this story.

As of today, I have 5,410 reads. Looking forward to many more so I can match some of my favorite stories!

Thank you to all of my fans and readers for supporting me through this story!

epicfrenchfry, thank you for my first fan!

Tigerheart, thanks for being there to support me as another writer! Lots!

AidenKubiak, thanks for one of my first comments!

Thanks to WattyWarriors, for interviewing me for their magazine! So honored :)

To every author that dedicated to me in any of their stories, thank you!

Thanks again to all of my fans I haven't mentioned yet: berserkgenius, AirbendingSLICE, AshlynMinks, Griffdog, GraveyardWriter859, bootsandskippy, and all others I haven't mentioned by name! I would LOVE to mention you all but y'know who you are, you awesome people ;);););)

Wow, I have come so far after this story. Phew! :D

I would like to announce that I will be posting a sequel to Dawnstar's Message! It will be called:

"Dawnstar's Message: Dark of the Moon"

Cool, huh?

Bad part: I will not be starting it too soon, because of school and other commitments. So I can't predict when it will go up... So just be looking for it within the next few weeks/months!

~brownie-1029