Its not the end

(Ok, I haven't updated this in FOREVER, so I am now..... I hope you like)

(Joeys pov.. 1 month later)

Shane and I are laying in bed because it's 9:00am and he is still sleeping so I start to think.. Ok, so today marks that I have been with Shane for one month and I want to do something special for him.. But I don't know what I should do! Should I take him out to a fancy dinner? Should I make a picnic? I don't know! I want to think of something original. I'll start off by making him breakfast in bed!

I then go into the kitchen and start making him some eggyanayas and banana pancakes. I also get him some kisses and oj. I take it to our room and wake him up by slightly shaking him. He wakes up after I do that for about like 10 seconds. He looks so hot when he wakes up and it's like the sugar on top with his morning voice.

(Shane's pov)

Awwe I woke up to joey and food, best. Thing. Ever. He made some eggs and pancakes. I say "thank you joey" and kiss him. He replied with "it's been a month" and I replied jokingly "haha. U have your period?" And he said "ha ha ha very funny Shane, no, since we got together" I already knew this because I was planning on taking him somewhere and I count the days because every day with him is like a day in heaven. I smile at him and sit up to start eating.

(After breakfast, joeys pov)

Shane just finished breakfast and I was taking a shower during so I went into the room and Shane was ready to take a nap but I didn't let him because I wanted to do a collab with him and Megan and she was going to be here in an hour so I went over to him and shook him, (me still only in my towel) and he pulled me down onto the bed and kissed me. I then got up and got ready while yelling at Shane to get the fuck out of bed until he finally did and got ready.

(1 hour later, joeys pov)

Megan got here and I made Shane put up the lights and camera in the kitchen because we were going to do the smoothie challenge, but Megan didn't know. After Shane was done we got out everything while Megan was doing her make-up.

(Shane's pov)

*i hit record* "hey guys, today we are doing the smoothie challenge with joey and Megan" joey interrupted by saying "eh, ehm, smoothie-ANAYAS" and Megan and I giggled a bit until we started.

((((((( hey guys, I'm writing what they all do in the collab in the next chapter bc it's too much for this chapter and I'm tired, I am sorry for all of the typos and everything like that so until next time )))))))))))))