The begining of shoey

It was a common morning, Shane Dawson was just taking a shower and Joey Graceffa was going to give him a surprise visit. At least he thought that.

Joey was in his car driving to Shane's house when he noticed what was the actual reason he was going to see Shane, he loved him. Shane and Joey were the best of friends, what if it got awkward, and lisa, Shane's girl friend.

She was at the store that morning, that was not a good idea.

As Joey was arriving at Shane's, Shane was still in the shower, Joey did not know that he was naked, but if he did, he wouldn't care.

While Joey was knocking on the door he noticed that it was open. He started to walk in slowly and quietly, as he heard the shower on he sat on the couch, and waited.

SHANEs SHOWER

While Shane was in the shower he was having deep thoughts, he was thinking about Joey, he was thinking "we are best friends, that would so awkward", he thought more and more until the water started to get colder and colder by the minute, Shane decided to get out.

SHOEY

Shane was going to go on the couch and watch his "black shows" while Lisa was gone, but then he was completely naked, but it was too late to notice Joey. But this was different, Joey didn't seem to mind. Joey seemed pleasured. Joey started to say "you know Shane, I wanted to say this for a long time.." Shane was still naked, as joey continued to say "I love you", Shane broke into tears and said "I love you too, I was using Lisa to make you jealous," Shane started walking to his bedroom as he waved Joey to come too.

LOVE

Shane and joey were entering the bedroom that already had lit candles, Joey decided to get comfy, Shane liked it. Shane then said "I want to show you how much I love you"