And so on...

(Joeys pov)

At least, we thought it was happily ever after, until March the first of 2014 when we were doing a collab with Tyler Oakley, we were doing the T.M.I which Shane already did, but it is what it is. As we were in middle of it there was a question that read "who is your crush?" I answered first and I said aloud "Shane" in my old man voice for no appearing reason, then Shane answered "joey, you heard that 12 year old girls, he is mine" and finally Tyler answered softly and in regret "joey" and he stormed out of the room crying, we knew we had to end the video there and delete it.

(Tyler's pov)

I knew I shouldn't have told the truth, I knew joey doesn't like me, I should have said like sawyer or somebody like that, but it is a bit too late for that. Shane and joey started entering the room slowly, gripping each others hands hard as they could and joey spoke in kind of a soft and scared voice "okay, Tyler, there is no reason to be ashamed, or whatever, it's just that I really do love you, as a friend, or even a brother, but my heart really belongs to Shane" I began to speak while whipping the tears out of my eyes "I think I should leave" they began to say in unison "no", it was a bit creepie, but I can't think straight right now, Shane said softly "just go in the kitchen, have a few drinks, and forget all of this ever happened, okay? I replied saying "okay."

(Shane's pov)

I really do understand why Tyler was so sad, and I hope that joey doesn't drink because if you have ever seen tequila joey, you would understand, I turned on lifetime and we sat on the couch while Tyler was drinking and I made sure joey didn't drink a single drop or he would be walking around on his hands, after about an hour of kind of awkwardness, but I'm just naturally awkward, so no difference.

(Joeys pov)

I feel awful, should I feel awful, I don't even know at this point, Tyler looked like he was clearing up, about 7 shots later he was more drunk than I've ever seen him, he wanted to go home because he was tired so I drove him home in my car and made Shane drive Tyler's car to drop it off, 10 minutes later, I knew I should have let him sleep here, I got a call from sawyer saying Tyler was getting a tattoo of a penis and he couldn't make him stop so I told Shane and was on my way.

(Sawyers pov)

How many shots did joey let him have? I was following him as he was walking to the tattoo place and trying to stop him but he wouldn't budge, soon I saw joey pull over like ten feet away and was relieved, I asked him "why did you let him drink this much?!" And he just said "Tyler was feeling sad" and joey soon got Tyler into his car and drove back to his house as I walked back to my place.

(Joeys pov)

I know it was stupid of me to let him drink in the first place, but it would be stupider to just let him cry in my bathroom alone with Shane's dog for hours, so I made him come to my house and sleep on the couch, that night after he fell asleep, Shane and I went to bed and had a good night sleep.

(The next day)

(Tyler's pov)

Am I on joeys couch?, and why? Joey and Shane walked in and told me the whole story and drove me home and told me stuff like "we love you like a brother Tyler, so never think otherwise and "don't worry Tyler" and when I got home I just watched lots of television until I forgot all about everything that happened.

That's all guys, I hope you liked it,