Chapter Twenty-Nine | Part Two

*In case you haven't noticed, Dmitri is a little unstable and in desperate need of a psychiatrist.*

•Dmitri•

•Dmitri•

Being inside of Gilly is nothing like being inside of Letha.

Her cunt is too loose and she keeps wrapping her legs around my waist and digging her extra long toenails into the backs of my thighs.

"Fucking quit that," I demand and grasp her ankles, pulling them to the side and spreading her slender legs further apart and pushing her knees up to tighten the grip around my dick.

She moans, and moans, and moans. And keeps moaning.

It's all fake. She's fake.

This is bullshit.

Once I'm done with her she'll have a pretty silver bullet buried deep within her skull like my cock in her pussy.

That thought triggers my climax and I unload inside her heavily abused core.

I may have made Letha work by selling the sweetness between her legs, but I always made sure her and the other girls were still as tight as they were when they were virgins.

Whether that be through exercises or surgery, they were always able to grip my dick in a viselike hold, unlike Gilly who obviously hasn't ever heard of kegel exercises in her life.

She fakes an orgasm just as I finish coming and before she can cease her screaming, I pull out and rip the condom off, tossing it into the bin beside the bed.

"Get dressed." I begin picking up her clothes and toss them at her, hitting her in the face as she pouts in the center of the bed.

"Don't you want to snuggle or something, baby? You just got here and I was so excited to meet you. Let's spend the rest of the day in bed and then we can go out tonight!" She looks hopeful and I wear a grimace on my face at her suggestion.

I have no desire to do anything other than fuck her - and even that isn't satisfying.

She leans forward and takes ahold of my hands and attempts to pull me back into the bed as my boxers rest around my knees.

I catch the scent of her cheap perfume and recoil from her touch, pushing her away from me.

She stumbles backwards and falls to the bed, the Egyptian cotton sheets shifting around her body.

Her bleached blonde hair is splayed against the blood red sheets and for a second I allow myself to believe it's another blonde sprawled out on my bed begging to be fucked again.

I close my eyes and picture my precious pet back in my penthouse. There's so much I have planned for when we return. First things first, though, punishment.