☆ Chapter 29: An Irreplaceable Cleopatra ♚ ☆

Cat,

As I sat down in my hotel room thinking long and hard, but my thoughts were interrupted by a knock.

Something automatically told me it was Ray and he wasn't alone.

"Go away!" I yelled and turned my back to the room door. From the reflection in my phone I could see my eyes still an icy blue color.

No matter how bad I try not to let my anger get to me, it always finds its way out...it certain situations of course.

"Cat, open door!"

"Hell NO!" I yelled which kind of shocked me. I felt some kind of spark in me and something tells me in shouldn't be there. It wasn't me at all.

"Why not?!" He asked.

"Why do you care?!" I asked. "You obviosuly didn't seem to care then, so why care now?"

"I always cared about you!"

I rolled my eyes. I didn't have time to put up with him.

"MOVE!" I jumped when I heard Snookie's voice outside my door. Thank the lord. "She don't want to talk to you Rayan, so M-O TO THE V-E." I laughed when she said that.

I heard my door open and I saw Snookie walk in along with Ray following behind and that girl of his.

"What?" I said.

"Can we talk?"

"Can you take no for an answer? You have a girl now, so don't worry about me okay? Tend to her not me."

"I'm Nae." She said introducing herself.

"I'm that crazy ass bitch he dated and that's the insane." I said pointing to Snookie. "Hey." She said waving warming up her some popcorn.

"Ray, did you-"

"Just so you know Ms. Nae. We heard you, Ray didn't tell. But don't ask how we heard, just know we know." Snookie said.

"Look, I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just going by what Ray said." The Nae girl said.

"Its whatever." I said waving it off.

"Yeah, what Cat said." Snookie chimed in.

"Cat let me talk to you-"

"No, leave me alone. Okay?"

"What's your problem?!"

"You're my problem! I'm done with you Ray, things between me and you won't ever work out okay? I'm just not ment for you." I said shrugging.

"Tell it girl." I heard Snookie say munching on her popcorn.

I kind of laughed. "How long have you and Ray been talking?" I asked Nae sitting back down on my bed. I was just curious and this, I have to hear.

"A month now. We met through Jacob (Latimore)."

"Ah." I nodded. Figures. "Okay." I said. To be honest, the Nae girl isn't my problem, she's seems to be cool, but its Ray for a fact. "I"m sorry he's bringing you into this mess." I said to her.

She probably didn't even get to see the good side of me.

"Oh no, its fine." She said waving it off."I'm willing to hear your side of the story."

"Oh...if you only knew.." I said sighing. I was getting tired.

"What are you trying to say Cat?"

"Do you really wanna know Ray? You honestly want to know?" I asked. I liked it better when he was quiet.

"Of course, you're my friend!"