✔ Chapter 20: His Dark Obsession *Exclusive Chapter* ✔

(Location: Still Miami)

obsess - v. preoccupied or filled the mind of (someone) continually and to a troubling extent.

obsession - n. The state of being obsessed with someone or something.

____________________

Diggy,

Beautiful.

Ever since I layed my eyes on her, I just couldn't get her out of my head for some reason. The way she smiles, how she walks, her personality, everything about her...I love.

She runs her own life, no has to tell her how to do things, she knows it by experience. The way she looks at me makes my heart flutter. I love it when she touches me. Makes me feel something different.

I could just feel her body under mine,her moans..her heart beating..her smooth skin...

When she lays next to me, and begins to smile, it make me smile. When she told me she cared for me, my heart fluttered to be honest. That proves that she is into me, just like I'm into her.

I know she loves me, she has to love me! She even said it herself..but we all know she's trying not to show it because she has someone else. She clearly doesn't love him, so I don't see why she's still with him.

But that's what I'm here for right? I'm determined to get what's mine no matter what happens or the outcome.

Cat,

"Ray, have you seen my bra?" I asked him while going threw the suit cases. "Nope, which one?" "The red laced one." He gave me a look and smirked at me. "Red? I didn't know you had Red." I looked at him funny. "Not now Ray." I said shaking my head. I made sure I kept my eyes on him because no telling what he will do. As I kept looking, I couldn't find it. It has to be around here somewhere because ain't no way it could have just walked out on its own..

Unless..."Diggy." I mumbled. I knew he had to be in my room earlier. I sighed and shut my drawer back. The red bra was new, but I decided that I was going to take it back..but now I can't. Diggy has it and I really don't want to go over to him and try to reason with him at all. He is delusional and I am not about to live in his fantasy world.

Dejsha: *peaks in* You okay?

Me: Girl, Diggy has my bra.

Dejsha: Your WHAT??!

Snookie: *pops up* YOUR BRA? *laughs* So that's what he was doing up in here!

Me: HE WAS IN HERE?!

Snookie: :O Oops...I forgot to tell you that..

Dejsha: Why would he want your bra?!

Snookie: To live out his little romance world with Cat!

Ej: *stands behind Dejsha* But I would love to have your bra Dejsha.

Snookie/Dejsha: SHIT! *jumps*

Dejsha: NO, you cannot have my bra you creep! *pushes him*

Ej: No need to get physical.

Dejsha: When I feel threatened, I will swing.

Ej: I can give you a different feeling. *winks*

Dejsha: There is something wrong with you.

Ej: Really? I mean, I know you're interested in me too, so there is no need to hide that.

Nene/Me: *shakes head* Oh boy..