✈ Chapter 10: Love Triangle? (2/2) ✈

SHOUTOUT TO @iGoTRaYRaY_DoMo_SwAg ← She is adorable! ♡ Follow her and read her books please !! =)

________________________

(Location: Still In South Carolina)

Diggy P.O.V

"Hey Cat." "Hi." Damn, she is such a pretty girl. As she fixed her some cereal, I sat down at the table and just watched her looking at every inch of curvy thick shape. She turned around and looked at me. "Want some cereal?" "Yea, thanks." I was just about to say something, until we heard yelling coming from the back as Cat passes me my cereal.

Snookie: MOVE! DAMN, how many times do I have to tell you that Ray!

Ray: You're supposed to say excuse me SNOOKIE.

Snookie: Boy boo. *walks in kitchen* Morning you guys.

Cat: Bipolar much?

Snookie: Ray started it as usual. *grabs apple*

Ray: Man hush, I wasn't even in your way!

Snookie: YES you were.

Me: *looks at Cat* Thinking what I'm thinking?

Cat: Most definitely.

Ray: We are NOT related so get that out of your heads.

Me: I don't know...from the way y'all are sounding..*shrugs*

Snookie: No. *sits down*

Ray: Hey, I'll be back. *kiss Cat's cheek*

Cat: Where are you going?

Ray: Walter supposdly forgot to fill the car up with gas, now him and the guys are stranded. *grabs car keys* I'll have your car back before you leave for the meet & greet. *walks out*

Cat: *laughs* Okay.

Snookie: Mhm...I'll be back too. *runs out*

Cat: The hell...?? *shrugs*

Me: *laughs*

Cat: She's crazy so..

As we both ate our cereal, I looked up to see her on her phone and she wasn't paying attention at all. So I accidently kicked her. She looked up and grinned at me while kicking me back. I snatched her phone out of her hand, and since she wouldn't reach from the table, she walked around to where I was, and began to reach. I instantly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her near me, while getting out of my seat. "What are-" "Want your phone back?" She just looked at me for a minute. "Yea.." As I leaned in, I gently kissed her cheek, along her jawline, until....

Snookie: STOP IN THE NAME OF ALL HEARTBREAKS!!

Me/Cat: *jumps*

Cat: Snookie what are you doing?!

Snookie: What does it look like? Trying to save you from a regret! Duuhh?!

Me: *sighs*

Snookie: And you MISTER, *pushes Diggy* Oh..*feels his chest* Wow, he has a real nice body structure..

Cat: *coughs*

Snookie: Oh YEA. And YOU. *points to Diggy*

Me: What about me?

Snookie: You need to sit your little seducing ass down somewhere.

Me: And if I don't? *walks up to Snookie*